Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i think it will become the #1 game of 08

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    it will sell very well u know why? because melee came out in 2001 and its still selling pretty good so i think brawl will sell till 2015 atleast

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    i think it probably will, but im just saying....

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by mushroomedmario
    nothing new? fsa's, assist trophy's, new techniques, a huge single player campaign(rumored to be 10 hours long), wi-fi....

and just fyi, brawl is slower and floatier than melee...so it's not going to go WAY faster
    Slower and floatier.... Hmm that sounds good. I hated that melee was so fast and I couldnt tell what was going on. I felt like I couldnt time things and think about what was going on. I could never understand how I won or lost because I couldn't really see what was being done to win. My cousin would beat me on Pokemon Stadium stage by what looked like to be him running around throwing pokemon. But like I said thats what it LOOKED like I really don't know because I started to try it and it never worked.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    It is definitely a good candidate since it will come out particularly early in the year, and probably continue to sell well throughout the holidays.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    It will for sure. What else is there to beat it. Hell, people are still buying Melee.

Do a barrel roll.Do it!Do doctorecs's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I heard rumors that mario kart wii will come with a wii wheel.(steering wheel)

Its as of now coming out in early 2008.

wii would like to play..now!

Member #
    Friends
    hmm well it definitly has the chance to be #1 game but since most people r probaly more interested in GTA4 and MGS then this game but if every wii owner bought this game thoughout the year it would be #1 fer shure

Member #
    Friends
    5926-3597-6847-7270
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Slower and floatier.... Hmm that sounds good. I hated that melee was so fast and I couldnt tell what was going on. I felt like I couldnt time things and think about what was going on. I could never understand how I won or lost because I couldn't really see what was being done to win. My cousin would beat me on Pokemon Stadium stage by what looked like to be him running around throwing pokemon. But like I said thats what it LOOKED like I really don't know because I started to try it and it never worked.
    Well, then you're just a n00b. I don't mean that in a bad way, I'm just saying that unless you were playing on lightning mode, the game isn't that hard to follow. If you just tried training mode for a while and learned some combos, you would pick it up soon enough.

As far as Brawl being the #1 game of 2008, it's got as good a chance as anything else. MGS4 is just Splinter Cell with an okay story. Killzone 2 is just another shooter. Brawl is in another genre. There are no platform/fighters out there. I will play it the most, it will definetly have amazing sales, it will get awesome review scores.

But we don't know the future, we can't predict how these games turn out. Focus on the present, people.
    Join the Buy BWii Campaign and Buy BWii!
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Yea I sucked at SSBM, I didn't even try training mode. But I knew how to do combos and stuff. It was just wierd fighting to me. I think it also had to do with being able to move through each other and the lack of attacks you could do. Im more into the older style fighting games. Like MK3, basically all the MK games and Killer Instinct which is my favorite fighting game of all time. TJ Combo was the shit.

Btw, Shooters own hard!! Shooters with a bad story line and MP sucks though.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Ads