LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Do u think????

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Too many games coming out in the same time. GTA4 will be my first priority.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk
    I'd say GTA 4 will piss all over it sales wise!

PS3 will begin to overtake the Wii next year people will take note when the big titles begin to hit such as GTA4 , MGS4, FF13 , Tekken 6. Gran Turismo
    Yeah. i mean, it's not as if the wii has loads coming up next year. wii only has mario kart, battalion wars 2, no more heroes, NiGHTS, Monster hunter 3 (origionally for the ps3 but got changed for wii cos ps3 sucks so much), obscure II, Disaster: day of crisis, wii fit, House of the dead, brawl. It's not like the wii has much.... they haven't got exclusives or anything...

Member #
    Friends
    U jus owned him......Imaginary high five.....I can't wait for no more heros.....Its gonna b awesome
    Is that a dead kangaroo???

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I don't think it will be the #1 game of 2008 nor the best game for the Wii next year.

Its going to be great, but there will probably be better games that have not had a lot of info released on them yet.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ZelDAgAMer
    U jus owned him......Imaginary high five.....I can't wait for no more heros.....Its gonna b awesome

Thanks it's what i do lol yeah i agree, no more heroes is gunna rock

Member #
    Friends
    7190-3324-3845-8331
    Well, I think SSMB has good potential, but seeing as how I'm contemplating dropping $$ on PS3 for MGS4, I hope that's a contender as well. I am a huge fan of the series and have been waiting to buy a PS3 until that is released.

Wii, 2 Remotes, 2 Nunchucks, Classic Controller, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda: TP, Resident Evil 4, Metal Slug Anthology, Guitar Hero III
    VC: Mario Bros, Mario Bros 3, Ninja Gaiden II, Sonic 2, Shinobi III, Soldier Blade, Blazing Lasers, Devil's Crush, Lords of Thunder, Harvest Moon, Super Metroid, Castlevania IV, Zelda: Link to the Past, F-Zero GX, Street Fighter II: Turbo, Axelay

Member #
    Friends
    even though it is a great awsome the best game in the world.. I highly doubt this game will be. if nintendo was to get the great game award I think it would have to go to "Super Mario GalaxY" Even though this is a 2007 game I think they should gamer award for this game...The only reason that I think smash wont get the best game award is simply becuase it is the 2 sequel to a game...
    You can't beat the,"Wiitastic Master", cause I just so fanatastic. That's why Im the master of Diaster

Member #
    Friends
    I wouldn't call the majority of those games you listed good games lol

We're see my freind GTA 4 will be the top selling game of 08 you only have to look at how much the previous entries sold.

As for the Nintendo Wii the novelty will wear off once the PS3 starts showing off it's gems plus you have the reputation of Sony and look how well the PS2 has done!

Ok it's a slow start Sony know what they are doing you can't possibly say that Nintendo will will the next gen race 2 - 3 years time the wii is going to look pretty average in comparision of the horsepower the PS3 has under it's bonnet!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by ally_uk
    I wouldn't call the majority of those games you listed good games lol

We're see my freind GTA 4 will be the top selling game of 08 you only have to look at how much the previous entries sold.

As for the Nintendo Wii the novelty will wear off once the PS3 starts showing off it's gems plus you have the reputation of Sony and look how well the PS2 has done!

Ok it's a slow start Sony know what they are doing you can't possibly say that Nintendo will will the next gen race 2 - 3 years time the wii is going to look pretty average in comparision of the horsepower the PS3 has under it's bonnet!

It's an oversized grill. It has loads of power yeah but if no 3rd party developers are going to use it then so what? It costs almost double the amount to make a game for the ps3 than it would a wii or 360 game. And the ps3 has barely got any decent games. With no 3rd party support, it's a lost cause. Wii has the gameplay, 360 has the graphics. but i'm afraid there's no room for power alone in the gaming world.

Member #
    Friends
    hate to break it to u drunk, but im willing to bet anything that GTA4 will piss all over those games. Seriously SSBB is the only one with a chance to beat GTA4 in sales.

Btw, Battalion Wars 2? That game was released more than a month ago, so im guess ur maybe from Europe? Its been rated as a mediocre game. I personally think it looks good, but this topic is about sales.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads