LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Headshots Headshots Headshots!
    I'll kick your ass at Mortal Combat and Cooking Mama!

Member #
    Friends
    It's because the game is garbage.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsit
    It's because the game is garbage.
    Even if you believe that the game is bad, this is still such a stupid comment. Plenty of people own at games that suck ass!!!

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    maybe you just suck?

Naw just kiddin, use the bazooka and run around like crazy, that's what
    I do, and my rank is like 280th... or at least it was last time I checked.
    Brawl Friend Code 1976-9830-7448 If you want to brawl and you live in Florida I'll add you if you add me!

Member #
    Friends
    I'm getting a little better and adjusting my style some (used to play Quake III, TFC in my college days). For now the STG/BAR is working well for me...aim for the head!
    Last edited by gnahc79; 12-14-2007 at 01:07 AM.
    MOHH2 username: sushinut
    I have: Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Elebits, RE4, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic, GHIII w/ 2 guitars, MOHH2, SMG, RE: UC

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Most of this is the worst advice I've ever heard (at least for the online mode). In campaign mode, slow and deliberate is fine. In some online team modes (TDM and CTF), you can stay in one place and snipe if you have backup covering your butt--and even then only if you're really good.

In free-for-all deathmatch---never stop moving. You take cover behind a crate and take your time taking someone down, me or someone else is going to pop you in the back of the head and then steal your kill before you know what happened.

You probably don't suck. It is difficult to get used to game once most of the people playing have had it for weeks and you're just getting started. Play on unranked servers (where you are more likely to find newer players), and practice getting headshots while in motion (if you stop to shoot at them, that makes you a very easy target). Just because your aiming reticule is red doesn't mean you're hitting anyone, especially with submachine guns. Those bullets are spraying all over the place. Once your aim improves, you won't need a full clip to drop them.

You can still make good use of cover (read: corners and doorways) while in fast motion. Know how many bullets you have, and know you're going to need to reload before it's actually time to do it. Dashing (sprinting with the C button) around a corner for the reload let's you not take as many hits and gives you a little healing time. If you still need more time, you can do this more than once, and it's wise to have areas with more than one corner option (a corner next to a doorway etc).

To be able to use cover in this way, you need to know the maps very well. You can't be tripping on stuff and getting your body caught on the sides of whatever refuge is in the streets. You need to be familiar with the terrain and always know where good corners are, and be able to find them while moving backward and darting side to side. Start your own server and password protect, and you can run through all of the maps getting familiar with them without getting shot at. You can choose one area (preferably one with nearby ammo) and get to know it very well, and then just keep moving in that area. Once you've got that down, add more areas to your skill set, and before long, you'll be comfortable fighting anywhere.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    well you need to find a weapon you like. i was terrible when i started but i am pretty good now. i only play at the port and use the springfield. i only join games that have 16 people or less. practice in games where there is only around 10 people that way you can get the hang of it and stay alive longer.

Member #
    Friends

Learning curve

I am not a "gamer"--It takes me a LONG time of getting my butt handed to me to get to where I am even an average player. I have been playing for a few weeks now and I am at almost even kill/death ratio.

I am learning the BAR. I try to stay as far away from the people as possible and get head-shots on them while I am constantly moving. I am still pathetic, but the more I play the better I get. I think there is a learning curve (for me personally, the curve takes much longer) that as you play you will get better.

Does anyone else have problems with being disconnected from the network in the game? I get disconnected ALL THE TIME. I am not sure if it is my router/connection or if it is the EA server. Any suggestions/sympathies would be greatly appreciated
    Hey, take it easy on me.......I'M JUST A NOOB

Member #
    Friends
    0990-1409-7025-8054
    the game lost my interest after like 4 days, its a great STEPPING STONE for future fps games with the zapper on wii, but i stress this is farrrr from a good fps , but they r jsut starting out, give it some time until we see a great fps on wii...
    ps.
    thats coming from some1 who has a nice PC to play FPS on seamlessly such as crysis and CoD4, i kno wii cant compare to those ever, but MoHH2 could have been a better online xp
    DBZ FRIEND CODE 4897-4433-7032

endless ocean friend code: 9177 6353 6205

Member #
    Friends
    On missions that use precise gaming skill, I'm guessing the Wiimote isn't upto scratch because of the sensitivity.

Ads