LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I Bought my Daughter a Wii for Christmas07 and two games-Hannah Montana,High School Musical and the Wii came with Wii sports and she loves to play these games and loved the Alvin and The Chipmunks Movie, so when she saw Alvin and the chipmunks game for Wii at Wal-Marts she instantly gave me her please i want it puppydog face look, i couldnt resistist got game got it home and it was bad!! 49 dollars wasted my daughter is 7 years old and she played it 5 minutes and stopped and said what a
    ripoff i've never heard her say that before...i want a refund!!!

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiChris68
    I Bought my Daughter a Wii for Christmas07 and two games-Hannah Montana,High School Musical and the Wii came with Wii sports and she loves to play these games and loved the Alvin and The Chipmunks Movie, so when she saw Alvin and the chipmunks game for Wii at Wal-Marts she instantly gave me her please i want it puppydog face look, i couldnt resistist got game got it home and it was bad!! 49 dollars wasted my daughter is 7 years old and she played it 5 minutes and stopped and said what a
    ripoff i've never heard her say that before...i want a refund!!!
    well thats why you should listen to the critics, sure they may not be always right , but sometimes they tell you what they think about the game.Next time look on mobygames. also do you rent games for your daughter?
    Gogeta will rock you!

Ads