LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3929-1106-2039-3372

Trouble with Mario & Sonic....

In M & S at the Olympic games, there are world records (in the game that are preset) that can be broken however, when I break a world record and I want to go back to the main menu, the record is not saved. Before it goes back to the main menu, it says "Saving Data...Do Not....". However, when I play it right after, the record is not there anymore. Is anybody else experiencing this problem too? Thanks a bunch for the help!

By the way I have broken records in Single & Mission and there is nothing in my records library.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cmer11
    In M & S at the Olympic games, there are world records (in the game that are preset) that can be broken however, when I break a world record and I want to go back to the main menu, the record is not saved. Before it goes back to the main menu, it says "Saving Data...Do Not....". However, when I play it right after, the record is not there anymore. Is anybody else experiencing this problem too? Thanks a bunch for the help!

By the way I have broken records in Single & Mission and there is nothing in my records library.
    I've have the same question about what records are saved in the Records Library that you access from the main menu. It seems like it doesn't save all of your top scores. For example we've beaten the world record in some events but when you look at the records it just shows one seeminly random result that wasn't the best result. Anyone have an explanantion, does this work differently then I'm expecting? Thanks.

Member #
    Friends
    3929-1106-2039-3372
    Well I figured that the only way is making the records on circuit mode, the rest of your question i'm not sure.

Ads