Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2809-8037-2322-6830
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    I would be so happy if they gave me Super Mario World. I actually gave away my SNES and all the games to my younger cousins who have no games so I cant play it anymore. I know its cheap to buy it, but still :P
    haha, this random guy online that i never met bought it for me for my birthday yesterday. I was really excited, i love that game! I remember when i was little and my sisters wouldn't let me play, so I just had to sit and watch. Now they're like OMG CAN I PLAY!? and im like HA, NO!

Wii Games: Wii Sports, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Galaxy, Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games

Virtual Console Games: Super Mario Brothers 1, 2, & 3, Super Mario World, Legand of Zelda, Bomberman '93, Wario's Woods, Sonic the Hedgehog 1 & 2, Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

GH3 Friend Code: 1847-9819-1077

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Wow you lucker! :P
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Ads