LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by little MAC
    hi high roller and anthony best if u like the game how come loads of people say it is a crap game
    There are many people that thought that REUC will be the same as RE4:WII and then didn't realize that it was an on rails shooter, while thinking that it was an adventure game like RE4 was..

I play games a lot (since 1980's), and I am used to the RE series, and Umbrella Chronicles is an excellent on rails shooter game, very entertaining and with lots of action packed situations.

It is one of the best games I have played in it's category.
    Last edited by highroller; 12-16-2007 at 04:35 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by konomaroh
    I love the game, the only scenario i havn't beaten yet is hunk's in the city.
    damn machine pistol runs out of ammo to quick
    Take the shotgun as your weapon, (you will get a submachine gun or automatic pistol along the way) and be sure to collect the first aid spray at the beginning of the chapter. Try to keep the first aid spray until you reach the only checkpoint spot at that level. If you reach the checkpoint without the first aid spray, start it again. Be sure to get the green herbs and you will pass it. It is a tough chapter, but beatable.

Your shotgun will help you kill simultaneous foes at the same time. Use it wisely along with the grenades. You will beat the level, trust me
    Last edited by highroller; 12-16-2007 at 04:38 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    cool, thanks

Ads