LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0554-8372-1002-5500
    I'm looking forward to KH on both. Wii, just because I think Kingdom Hearts has a large enough fanbase of Wii players.

If I get a PS3 before the game comes out, I would think I would buy the game for the PS3, just 'cause I'm too used to playing Kingdom Hearts with the PlayStation controller

current obsessions::
    Kingdom Hearts
    Fish

Member #
    Friends
    9156-1265-6763-2556
    Nintendo and Disney? Rah rah happy camp? Don't think that would work well.

The game already has a number of fans from the previous consoles, DS games are much easier to set up and the Wii dooes have complicated controls so I wouldn't bother. In fact, I don't like the game. I don't like Disney... And I don't like that this would mean Sora would be eligable to appear in the Smash series.

Heck no.
    I love you, Adam.

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    If you want a Final Fantasy Smash Bros. than look up Final Fantasy: Dissidia...
    GAME OVER

Get The Funk In The Car! RadNad's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by lloyd_yayo
    there was an april fools joke about kh3 coming to wii, featuring 40 charchters from nintendo, they even had a pic of mario with a key blade. cool idea i think, but at this point i think square would rather take kh to the next generation visually, which will be ps3 or 360. i cant see this game going to TWO consoles so....im gonna say it'll be on ps3.

Is that the picture you're talking about? Mario looks like a retard in that.

Member #
    Friends
    So, Square apparently loves the Wii. They have like three in their break room. They've said that they want to make more games for it.
    Also, they've had trouble with the PS3.

Certain Square-Enix employees have said that the expect FF14 to leave the Playstation, and head towards Nintendo who gave them their start.

So, could KH3 come to the Wii? Not impossible.

Apparently Sony is so difficult at the moment that it's not even certain that FF13 will still be PS3 exclusive. Which would make me really happy, even if it came out for the 360 or something. PS3 is way to expensive still...
    Pokemon Diamond: Name:Sif FC:3952 3555 4891

Now Trading 1st, 3rd, & 4th gen starters, Phione, Rotom, Porygon, Dratini, Kecleon, Feebas, Castform, Tyrogue, and anything else I can breed.

Member #
    Friends
    8448-6260-2078-1629
    Quote Originally Posted by TiwazTyrsfist
    So, Square apparently loves the Wii. They have like three in their break room. They've said that they want to make more games for it.
    Also, they've had trouble with the PS3.

Certain Square-Enix employees have said that the expect FF14 to leave the Playstation, and head towards Nintendo who gave them their start.

So, could KH3 come to the Wii? Not impossible.

Apparently Sony is so difficult at the moment that it's not even certain that FF13 will still be PS3 exclusive. Which would make me really happy, even if it came out for the 360 or something. PS3 is way to expensive still...
    If the FF series would come back to Nintendo it would be great..... but i highly doubt it would since sony would do anything in their power to keep the FF series.... although it might be posisble... but i don't see it happening
    PM to add me to Wii and from there we can add different games!

Brawl: 2921-8766-9978

Member #
    Friends
    4296-8829-9917-7024
    Quote Originally Posted by AceAlabama
    It's Disney though.
    But the FF characters on I and II could leave, and Nintendo characters REPLACE them.
    So, great idea!!
    They would not have to replace the FF characters because you know the very first FF was on a nintendo console with a few more on like the gba so if they had those why could they not have FF characters again on a nintendo console now.

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Well, what's the point of putting the game on ps3? It's not aimed at the same audience KH3 is. Wii, suits all ages.

Therefore Wii=kh3.
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Sod this kingdom hearts crap just get Square to team up with Nintendo again and get them to make a new Mario RPG!

Paper maio for me doesn't cut it! also Kingdom hearts sucks in comparison to games like FF.

Member #
    Friends
    2429-4615-8570-1814
    i think kingdom hearts was sooo dumb and it just attracted more losers and anime freeks into gameing

2000 - 2007 DragonForce

Ads