Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0971-8290-0812-5670
    [QUOTE=phillepino]Medal of Honors Heroes 2
    Super Mario Galaxy
    Dragon Ball Z Tenkaichi 3[/QUOTE

I have got medal of honor european assault .. on PS2 , is ok-ish , is MOH - heroes better ?
    My Games: Metroid Prime 3:Corruption , Fifa 08, Resident Evil 4 , Call of Duty3 , Far Cry Vengeance, Blazing Angels , Sonic and the Secret Rings , Table Tennis , Prince of Persia Rival Swords
    My Accessories : 2Wiimote , 2Nunchucks , Zapper

Member #
    Friends
    0971-8290-0812-5670
    Quote Originally Posted by uloseiwin
    Watch out for Zelda Twilight Princess, its not as good as everyone says it is IMO.

My faves are Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Sports of course, and Madden 08 (really only fun if you are at least a casual football fan).

If you like racing games, the best one out so far is Excite Truck. I would HIGHLY recommend it.
    thanks I do like my racing games i 'm getting excite mos def.
    My Games: Metroid Prime 3:Corruption , Fifa 08, Resident Evil 4 , Call of Duty3 , Far Cry Vengeance, Blazing Angels , Sonic and the Secret Rings , Table Tennis , Prince of Persia Rival Swords

Member #
    Friends
    0971-8290-0812-5670
    Thanks guys i have the general idea which ones to get .. ya'll have a great xmas and keep gaming .. peace.

Member #
    Friends
    yup I agree w/ excite truck (the funnest/craziest racing game I've ever played)

Member #
    Friends
    My Wii games experiences (UK player, so I haven't played any games not out in UK yet):

Zelda and Mario Galaxy are fantastic, fun games, albeit not very challenging.

I thought Metroid Prime 3 - Corruption was a brilliant game, especially if you've played the first two Primes on the Gamecube.

Trauma Centre - Second Opinion, is a really addictive game. VERY challenging. I didn't think I'd like it, but it's a lot of fun.

Resident Evil 4 - Best game I've played on the Wii as of yet, though not as scary as previous Resident Evils. It's not so much a Survival Horror game, as it is Survival Action, steering away from the playstyle ever-so-slightly from other Resident Evil games - a step for the better IMO. If you haven't played this yet, get it.

Resi Evil - Umbrella Chronicles - Fun for a bit, but the on-rails gameplay bored me after a little while.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympics - a good party game if the people playing are game-savvy as a lot of the minigames can be complicated. If I had to play any party game, it would be this.

Guitar Hero III - Don't think anything needs to be said here. Activision are releasing replacement disks it's been revealed so unless the actual gameplay doesn't take your fancy, there's no reason not to buy this game.

Super Paper Mario - Meh, avoid like the plague. Fun for all of five minutes I found.

Driver: Parallel Lines - Poor.

Member #
    Friends
    zelda was great but not new
    medal of honor heros 2 is awsome even with out 4 player mutiplayer

i hear a lot about good things bout galaxy

i hear bbwii is pretty good

for older game recomendations
    excite truck
    mario strikers
    wiiplay is worth getting for the wiimote