+ Reply to Thread
    2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3760-9059-7725-6846

DragonBall Z Tenchaichi 3

For those that have this game.....I was wondering, is the average person still able to use the gamecube controller as an option....Cause i used it on the previous game....If you have the game and know....or somebody you know has the game, help will be most appreciated
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    You can use the GC. Its the default when plugged in.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Thankyou for responding...."So hows the game"

By the way...its been a long time my friend!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Indeed it has. Indeed.

Its pretty good. A bit short if anything. I like the chars though. *not spoiling anything*

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Oh..its alrite...

I looked on youtube already..saw some moves.. *Looks around*lol

Looking good...so do you think this one is better than the previous or are they both on the same page..(sorry for the grammar...not really thinking in this old noodle of here..)

Member #
    Friends
    3480-6187-2679-2938
    Is it out in Australia monsteroids??? I didn't know that, yay. You are aussie, right? I've seen you post in the aussie thing.
    Would like a sig to enter here.

I have two personalities: Personality 1/Social/school= Metro/Skate/surf brand clothes and jokes. Personality 2/Wiichat=... Grammer and long words.

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Its on the same page as 2 for me. As for Aussies. Sadly Jan. 25th is when its yours. I'm Canadian. Dun remember postin' in the Aussie thread tho.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    DBZ is okay... They claim they have over 150 characters. But most of it is transformation of characters (i.e. Gohan --> Great Ape).
    The online experience is REALLY REALLY bad... played it twice. Either the server is sooo.... slow, my connection was slow, or my opponent's connection was slow... There was so much lag... Controls were a new experience where it involves some movement. The AI is the same as any game, if you put more than half an effort, you can defeat the COM pretty effortlessly.

It's unlike MOH II's internet experience (probably cause the EA server is actually pretty beefy), no lag what so ever at anytime.

Member #
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    Quote Originally Posted by tonytony24
    DBZ is okay... They claim they have over 150 characters. But most of it is transformation of characters (i.e. Gohan --> Great Ape).
    The online experience is REALLY REALLY bad... played it twice. Either the server is sooo.... slow, my connection was slow, or my opponent's connection was slow... There was so much lag... Controls were a new experience where it involves some movement. The AI is the same as any game, if you put more than half an effort, you can defeat the COM pretty effortlessly.

It's unlike MOH II's internet experience (probably cause the EA server is actually pretty beefy), no lag what so ever at anytime.
    Yea, i started playing it 3 days ago....beat this kid even when it was lagging.....but their was this point that it was lagging soOO BADD...that i had to seriously turn of the game online....

Ads