LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i can empy a clip of the mp40 in 2 or 3 full auto bursts b/c i'm following an oppents movement and ill nail him maybe 15-20 of the 32 shot clip and they don't die! WHY?

Member #
    Friends
    6396-1679-5264-9815
    Quote Originally Posted by converse
    10. I can't aim worth a darn

9. Is everyone wearing body armor? Fun game but with some horrific hit point flaws (if the game is supposed to be realistic with complete with historically accurate weapons why do I have to shoot someone 10 times in the skull with an automatic weapon, 2 times with a rifle, or a full clip in the chest to score a kill; please give us a balance here)

8. Life recovery length stinks, it's just too short (just run baby run, being able to recover is good but shouldn't the effect of bullets ripping out your heart last more than 3 seconds)

7. Unless skilled with a sniper rifle, distance shots are a waste of time and ammo

6. The kill zone for a grenade is only about 4 feet, they just piss everyone off

5. I haven't found anyone who is invincible but some online players do seem to have much more abundant life; just an observation. Cheaters? I don't know. Time will tell.

4. Organizing a solid assault or group advancement in TDM or CTF is difficult due to limited communication

3. Scenarios which limit you to rifles seem to somewhat balance the game's hit point flaws (see #9)

2. Did I mention I can't aim worth a darn

1. Good game but catch myself dreaming of what this game could have been

What's your pros and cons?
    Hey Hey Hey, number 5 hapened to me, I would go compleat red but would not die, I stoped cuz it felt wrong, not showing my Tru3 rank

:: Call of Duty World at War FC ::
    :: 309433315990 ::

:: Skype = xx_smiles ::

Member #
    Friends
    For the whole unloading a clip thing...the aiming reticle/target thingy is a RANGE of where the bullets will go. When you hit 'A' to aim then WYSIWYH (what you see is what you hit) . I do find it frustrating though when I unload an entire bar/stg clip and I get capped from a few rounds of mp40. Also, online play gets kinda boring for me after 20 min.
    MOHH2 username: sushinut
    I have: Wii Play, Rayman Raving Rabbids, Elebits, RE4, Super Mario Strikers Charged, Mario & Sonic, GHIII w/ 2 guitars, MOHH2, SMG, RE: UC

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    the thing whrere u have to twist the remote to zoom the sniper is anoying and tacked on dont u think?

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    I don't have problem with the body armor, but here are the problems which annoy me.

The grenade goes off too fast, which makes the kick grenade function relatively useless. By the time you are ready to hold the button and kick it, it goes off and killed you already.

I see I am not the only one who is complaining - need to shoot 10 times (actually just about 7 from my testing) to kill a guy using HMGs (BAR, StG) and rifles (M1, K98), or to empty the whole magazine of SMGs (Thomspon, MP40). That's too much. For HMG, 4-5 shots tops should do, 1-2 for rifles. I mean, last time I nearly cleared the whole clip in M1 in order to kill a guy before he had a chance to shoot me (shoot 7 times from BAR in another time). So for K98, which only holds 5 rounds and need constant reloading, good luck for trying to kill someone (you can't even kill a guy after finished with the whole 5 rounds clip). HMG is about same, only that they don't need to be reload as frequent.

Spawn is another major problem. I mean, unless you are really good, otherwise you can't survive very long if you spawn right in the enemy area. The maps should have fixed spawning places, and kill players who go within a distance to the place. It prevents enemies to stay in other side's spawn place and do easy killing when the other side just come out (for the other side, they got kill right after they spawn, which is not fair).

More maps would be good.

Need chatting and/or talking with headset function
    Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Persona: kmcheng
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC :1504-5674-8515

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by uloseiwin
    I'm glad the wii finally has an online FPS. The next one will blow this game out of the water, but this is good for now.
    I agree. This is just the start of perhaps greatness to come. Like an online Metroid Fps.

Member #
    Friends
    5255-6055-9906-1575
    Quote Originally Posted by elmo_999
    I agree. This is just the start of perhaps greatness to come. Like an online Metroid Fps.
    If Metroid Prime Corruption was online, that would be AWESOME. Way better than this one.
    CoD: WaW: 4511-4841-1859, ULoseIWinLOL
    GH3: uloseiwin (FC: 201984046077)
    GHWT: Wii Own You, 3265-8284-4671
    AC: CF: Kevin, BusyTown, 0001 7953 2672, yes I have wii speak

PM me if you add me

Text sigs rule ^_^
    ~uloseiwin

Ads