10. I can't aim worth a darn
9. Is everyone wearing body armor? Fun game but with some horrific hit point flaws (if the game is supposed to be realistic with complete with historically accurate weapons why do I have to shoot someone 10 times in the skull with an automatic weapon, 2 times with a rifle, or a full clip in the chest to score a kill; please give us a balance here)
8. Life recovery length stinks, it's just too short (just run baby run, being able to recover is good but shouldn't the effect of bullets ripping out your heart last more than 3 seconds)
7. Unless skilled with a sniper rifle, distance shots are a waste of time and ammo
6. The kill zone for a grenade is only about 4 feet, they just piss everyone off
5. I haven't found anyone who is invincible but some online players do seem to have much more abundant life; just an observation. Cheaters? I don't know. Time will tell.
4. Organizing a solid assault or group advancement in TDM or CTF is difficult due to limited communication
3. Scenarios which limit you to rifles seem to somewhat balance the game's hit point flaws (see #9)
2. Did I mention I can't aim worth a darn
1. Good game but catch myself dreaming of what this game could have been
What's your pros and cons?