Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

10 fustrations about MOH2 Heroes

10. I can't aim worth a darn

9. Is everyone wearing body armor? Fun game but with some horrific hit point flaws (if the game is supposed to be realistic with complete with historically accurate weapons why do I have to shoot someone 10 times in the skull with an automatic weapon, 2 times with a rifle, or a full clip in the chest to score a kill; please give us a balance here)

8. Life recovery length stinks, it's just too short (just run baby run, being able to recover is good but shouldn't the effect of bullets ripping out your heart last more than 3 seconds)

7. Unless skilled with a sniper rifle, distance shots are a waste of time and ammo

6. The kill zone for a grenade is only about 4 feet, they just piss everyone off

5. I haven't found anyone who is invincible but some online players do seem to have much more abundant life; just an observation. Cheaters? I don't know. Time will tell.

4. Organizing a solid assault or group advancement in TDM or CTF is difficult due to limited communication

3. Scenarios which limit you to rifles seem to somewhat balance the game's hit point flaws (see #9)

2. Did I mention I can't aim worth a darn

1. Good game but catch myself dreaming of what this game could have been

What's your pros and cons?

Member #
    -=CLASSIFIED=- Number of Kills: Over 100000 Bounty Earned: $925786857
    Friends
    I think it really stinks how you can't have offline 4 player multiplayer.

^Thanks for the sweet sig, manred!^
    Online Wii Games: BWII, MSC, Medal of Honor 2: Heroes, and SSBB
    MoH: H2 Persona: Jonny Rambo
    MSC Name: Gabe
    BWII Name: Gabriel
    SSBB Name: GaS
    SSBB FC: 0130-1580-5884

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I enjoyed the game to the most part, and not aiming may be a problem with your sensor bar and not the game. I didn't have trouble aiming.

The only real problem I have is the lack of communication.
    I have been killed countless times by my teammates because they have thrown grenades in a room with one bad guy and four teammates killing us all.

As well as trying to take someone out, having someone with you and being able to talk to them would be great.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Let the Wii pwnage begin. sarasota's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I'm TOTALLY addicted to this game, but yes some good points..

#9 about the armor, yeah it's totally not realistic, if you notice though that's only in multiplayer, it's more accurate in campaign and arcade......they did that so new folks don't get owned 50 times in 2 minutes *LOL*

I also agree about the grenades......I'm used to BF1942 on the PC, where a grenade will f*ck you up if you're within 30 feet of it.......these grenades must be like just m-80's or something *LOL*

I bet the next installment will totally kick ass, hopefully they'll address the minor annoyances of this game. Gotta admit though, it can burn up 3 hours of your time REAL quick

Quote Originally Posted by converse

9. Is everyone wearing body armor? Fun game but with some horrific hit point flaws (if the game is supposed to be realistic with complete with historically accurate weapons why do I have to shoot someone 10 times in the skull with an automatic weapon, 2 times with a rifle, or a full clip in the chest to score a kill; please give us a balance here)

8. Life recovery length stinks, it's just too short (just run baby run, being able to recover is good but shouldn't the effect of bullets ripping out your heart last more than 3 seconds)

7. Unless skilled with a sniper rifle, distance shots are a waste of time and ammo

6. The kill zone for a grenade is only about 4 feet, they just piss everyone off

5. I haven't found anyone who is invincible but some online players do seem to have much more abundant life; just an observation. Cheaters? I don't know. Time will tell.

4. Organizing a solid assault or group advancement in TDM or CTF is difficult due to limited communication

3. Scenarios which limit you to rifles seem to somewhat balance the game's hit point flaws (see #9)

MOHH2 Persona: BCKaptKrunch
    Games Pwned (Sorry, Owned): Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Madden '08, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Rayman, Rayman 2, Trauma Center, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Tiger Woods '08, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need for Speed Carbon, Dance Dance Revolution, Wii Sports

Member #
    Friends
    0806-9488-0395-2638

amen.

i still dont understand how i can put a full clip into the back of someones head without killing them. these are people that dont know im behind them and arent moving so its not an aiming issue.

Another gripe is Spawning, ill have my zapper pointing right at the TV and when i spawn im looking down, then theres a hesitation before i can look up and by that time im usually dead.

Why is spawning so erratic? I get killed and kill a lot of people because of the poor spawing. Ive even seen 3 people spawn right on top of each other. I think you should get 5+ seconds of safety after you spawn to be able to get your bearings to defend yourself? I remember Quake 2 had this feature.

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    edit: wrong thread

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Member #
    Friends
    YES, very legitimate gripe there, the spawning........it's rediculous, especially in TDM's, you shouldn't spawn 50% of the time right in the enemy's backyard..I can't tell you how many times I've spawned right in the middle of a group of 3 to 4 opposing team members and got pwned instantly. At least I went down in a blaze of glory *LMAO*

Kudos for remembering how Quake II spawning happened, that was one of my fav features of multiplayer for that game.

Quote Originally Posted by Earthworm Jim
    amen.

i still dont understand how i can put a full clip into the back of someones head without killing them. these are people that dont know im behind them and arent moving so its not an aiming issue.

Another gripe is Spawning, ill have my zapper pointing right at the TV and when i spawn im looking down, then theres a hesitation before i can look up and by that time im usually dead.

Why is spawning so erratic? I get killed and kill a lot of people because of the poor spawing. Ive even seen 3 people spawn right on top of each other. I think you should get 5+ seconds of safety after you spawn to be able to get your bearings to defend yourself? I remember Quake 2 had this feature.

Games Pwned (Sorry, Owned): Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Madden '08, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Rayman, Rayman 2, Trauma Center, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Tiger Woods '08, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need for Speed Carbon, Dance Dance Revolution, Wii Sports

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Distance shots are not a waste of time without a sniper rifle! I can't tell you how many n00bs I've picked off from pretty far away with an MP40.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    Hehe, yep and my secret sniping weapon is the M1 Garand.....especially on the Base map, upper tier where the control tower is.......guys like to hide in that room off to the right and peek out shooting, the M1 will take them out with a few pops heheh

Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper
    Distance shots are not a waste of time without a sniper rifle! I can't tell you how many n00bs I've picked off from pretty far away with an MP40.

Member #
    Friends
    5255-6055-9906-1575
    10. I can't aim worth a darn Practice.
    9. Is everyone wearing body armor? Fun game but with some horrific hit point flaws (if the game is supposed to be realistic with complete with historically accurate weapons why do I have to shoot someone 10 times in the skull with an automatic weapon, 2 times with a rifle, or a full clip in the chest to score a kill; please give us a balance here) It wouldnt be fun if you died extremely quickly, I think its alright...

8. Life recovery length stinks, it's just too short (just run baby run, being able to recover is good but shouldn't the effect of bullets ripping out your heart last more than 3 seconds)Agreed, the regeneration means its hard to kill people if you get them down to low health, then they hide behind something for like two seconds and they're back to full health. Ugh.

7. Unless skilled with a sniper rifle, distance shots are a waste of time and ammo. Meh, Ive killed people from a distance with my StG44 multiple times. Just use the zoom thingy with the A button.

6. The kill zone for a grenade is only about 4 feet, they just piss everyone off Ugh, I always get killed by grenades

5. I haven't found anyone who is invincible but some online players do seem to have much more abundant life; just an observation. Cheaters? I don't know. Time will tell.Theres invincible people, and a lot of people who are insanely good. Its usually easy to tell apart.

4. Organizing a solid assault or group advancement in TDM or CTF is difficult due to limited communication. OMG, this pisses me off the most, the communication in this game is awful.

3. Scenarios which limit you to rifles seem to somewhat balance the game's hit point flaws (see #9)Well, I hate the rifles, so I have nothing to say.

2. Did I mention I can't aim worth a darnYup.

1. Good game but catch myself dreaming of what this game could have beenYeah, me too...*sigh*

I'm glad the wii finally has an online FPS. The next one will blow this game out of the water, but this is good for now.
    CoD: WaW: 4511-4841-1859, ULoseIWinLOL
    GH3: uloseiwin (FC: 201984046077)
    GHWT: Wii Own You, 3265-8284-4671
    AC: CF: Kevin, BusyTown, 0001 7953 2672, yes I have wii speak

PM me if you add me

Text sigs rule ^_^
    ~uloseiwin

Ads