+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6282-5168-4446-6000
    Metroid Prime was made by Retro Studios
    Games Currently Have:
    WiiSports, WiiPlay, Links Crossbow Training, Mario Strikers Charged Football, Super Mario Galaxy, MOH:H2, Battalion Wars 2

Mario Strikers Friend Code - Whenever i Next go on it!!!
    Battalion Wars 2 Friend Code - 167-631-618-164
    MOH:H2 Persona: Daz

Pm Me if you add me on anything please so i know to add you!

Member #
    Friends
    5385-4035-7079-0395
    Hahah, yes it was!

I was just arguing over Goldeneye. The R was on my mind.

Member #
    Friends

nin

Nintendo! Nintendo! Nintendo! Nintendo!

Member #
    Friends
    0817-8529-5418-1180
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    EA is the publisher, not developer.

Time Splitters is developed by Free Radical Design

Eidos Interactive Published TimeSplitters and TimeSplitters 2

Ooooh my bad.

Sonic's back with his old voice on Brawl, what more could you ask for.

GAMES
    Wii: Metroid Prime 3, Zelda TP,Sonic and The Secret Rings
    Gamecube: Sonic Adventure Battle 2, Timesplitters Future Perfect, SSB Melee, Metroid Prime 2.
    Virtual Console: Super Mario 64, Super Mario Bros 3,DK Country 3,Super Metroid.
    PS2:Metal Gear Solid 2 and 3.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Nintendo and Capcom are my personal favourites.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by flight1991
    I got to say EA, them in general make alot of sports games and they made Metal of Honor Heroes 2 my all time favorite
    ......wow.....

*throws up*

christ.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    Capcom and Nintendo

RE4 Wii Edition, Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles and Super Mario Galaxy
    were marvelous

EA
    only for Medal of Honor Heroes 2 which is excellent and one of a kind
    Last edited by highroller; 12-19-2007 at 10:17 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Nintendo, Blizzard, and Rockstar. Also, Bethesda.

As the years go by I get more and more pissed off at an EA game than any other, mainly due to the fact that they all seem the same. Every time I've rented an EA game for Wii I would feel like my money went to waste. I did like The Godfather and Tiger Woods for the Wii, but not enough to actually buy them. Originality is just simply not a strong trait for Electronic Arts. Although, they do have some terrific games for other consoles and PC/Mac, i.e. The Sims.

As far as originality and gameplay goes, Nintendo takes the prize every time. But that's a no brainer. And I won't waste time justifying my opinion.

I've been a fan of Blizzard for almost ten years now, mainly for the reason being, they have stuck with only three different stories (Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo) and have improved them to the point where yr real life may simply be put on pause for at least a few years. I was that way with Starcraft and the original Warcrafts, not so much Diablo, but played it for a long time nonetheless, and almost lost reality completely with WoW. And, uh-oh, Starcraft II is almost here. To me, Blizzard is on the cusp of perfection for original stories, fantastic gameplay and style.

Rockstar is one of my favorites I think mainly because of: a) controversy and b) they will make and publish games with subject matter no other company would dare go into to, i.e. the most current: Manhunt 2 (which really isn't bad at all). Honestly though, they still havn't released a game that has completely shocked the hell out of me, but with the MPAA in their way, a lot is stopping them. I'm a fan of pretty much all the games all the way down to original GTA, which was awesome at that moment in time where you couldn't really find a game with content like that. I'm pretty sure I've played all their games. Even, their take on table tennis, which was quite fun, but very limited. I unlocked everything in two nights, which was great, but arm definately paid for it. My favorites though would have to be GTA: Vice City and Manhunt.

There only needs to be one reason to like, or love Bethesda and that is this: The Elder Scrolls. I'm not going to say much because those of you who know what I'm talking about should understand completely. How many hrs did you play Morrowind?

And one final one, an honorable mention: Lionhead Studios. They're the creators of Black & White and Fable. I absolutely loved those games. Although Fable was short, I didn't care. I have plenty of games that will take me a lifetime to play. Fable will always be in my top ten. When it came out a few years ago, I rented it, played it for about and hour and then I took it back, only to go back into the game section and buy it. I was mesmerized for some reason and remained that way for a while. Black and White had primarily the same effect on me, but in a different way; instead of being a young lad in a small town turned ferocious hero/tyrant, I was playing god. And not in a Sims/SimCity kind of way, but in a god kind of way. Black and White wanted you to feel like a god and it did. Bottom line, those two games alone had me completely torn away from reality, and thank the cosmics those games weren't very long, but I believe that was their intentions in the first place; short and sweet.

intr.up.td

Wii Sports, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption, The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Super Mario Galaxy

Member #
    Friends
    6069-9016-3559-6279
    Nintendo, id, Valve, the guys doin' Unreal, the guys doin' GuildWars, Bungie.

Brawl Punching Bag

Chibi Asuka!!
    ------

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by intr.up.td
    Nintendo, Blizzard, and Rockstar. Also, Bethesda.

As the years go by I get more and more pissed off at an EA game than any other, mainly due to the fact that they all seem the same. Every time I've rented an EA game for Wii I would feel like my money went to waste. I did like The Godfather and Tiger Woods for the Wii, but not enough to actually buy them. Originality is just simply not a strong trait for Electronic Arts. Although, they do have some terrific games for other consoles and PC/Mac, i.e. The Sims.

As far as originality and gameplay goes, Nintendo takes the prize every time. But that's a no brainer. And I won't waste time justifying my opinion.

I've been a fan of Blizzard for almost ten years now, mainly for the reason being, they have stuck with only three different stories (Warcraft, Starcraft, and Diablo) and have improved them to the point where yr real life may simply be put on pause for at least a few years. I was that way with Starcraft and the original Warcrafts, not so much Diablo, but played it for a long time nonetheless, and almost lost reality completely with WoW. And, uh-oh, Starcraft II is almost here. To me, Blizzard is on the cusp of perfection for original stories, fantastic gameplay and style.

Rockstar is one of my favorites I think mainly because of: a) controversy and b) they will make and publish games with subject matter no other company would dare go into to, i.e. the most current: Manhunt 2 (which really isn't bad at all). Honestly though, they still havn't released a game that has completely shocked the hell out of me, but with the MPAA in their way, a lot is stopping them. I'm a fan of pretty much all the games all the way down to original GTA, which was awesome at that moment in time where you couldn't really find a game with content like that. I'm pretty sure I've played all their games. Even, their take on table tennis, which was quite fun, but very limited. I unlocked everything in two nights, which was great, but arm definately paid for it. My favorites though would have to be GTA: Vice City and Manhunt.

There only needs to be one reason to like, or love Bethesda and that is this: The Elder Scrolls. I'm not going to say much because those of you who know what I'm talking about should understand completely. How many hrs did you play Morrowind?

And one final one, an honorable mention: Lionhead Studios. They're the creators of Black & White and Fable. I absolutely loved those games. Although Fable was short, I didn't care. I have plenty of games that will take me a lifetime to play. Fable will always be in my top ten. When it came out a few years ago, I rented it, played it for about and hour and then I took it back, only to go back into the game section and buy it. I was mesmerized for some reason and remained that way for a while. Black and White had primarily the same effect on me, but in a different way; instead of being a young lad in a small town turned ferocious hero/tyrant, I was playing god. And not in a Sims/SimCity kind of way, but in a god kind of way. Black and White wanted you to feel like a god and it did. Bottom line, those two games alone had me completely torn away from reality, and thank the cosmics those games weren't very long, but I believe that was their intentions in the first place; short and sweet.
    I agree with everything you said on Blizzard/Rockstar/Bethesda

I myself have literally put about 8 years (started at age 12, im now 20) total in Blizzard games alone. War2, War3, StarCraft, Diablo, Diablo 2. But not WoW :P I dont like MMORPG. I will probably end up playing StarCraft II alot.

I myself clocked over 100 hours in 1 playthrough on Oblivion. Best RPG Ive ever played.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Ads