Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    how am i an idiot? its true.
    Not true, but I wouldn't go so far as to call you an idiot though. I was just using it as an example. Picked a country at random. I didn't think many would know where Palau is.

I did a quick google search, and found a web forum for gamers in Pakistan, with a whole Nintendo section. Most of them are imported from US/UK, but they're still in Pakistan. Either way, that's nit-picking. I was just choosing a random country for an example.

Member #
    Friends
    8212-9158-3319-6179
    owned?
    Pkmn BR Fc:1332-5623-4267
    Battlelion Wars2 Fc:154734150036
    DBZ 3 FC: 429615330109
    MStrikers FC: 279291475952
    SuperSmashBrosBrawl FC: 094619046109
    <<<ultimate Brawler>>>

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    Quote Originally Posted by sirgrim
    Not true, but I wouldn't go so far as to call you an idiot though. I was just using it as an example. Picked a country at random. I didn't think many would know where Palau is.

I did a quick google search, and found a web forum for gamers in Pakistan, with a whole Nintendo section. Most of them are imported from US/UK, but they're still in Pakistan. Either way, that's nit-picking. I was just choosing a random country for an example.
    only the rich there can afford the systems.also the foreign ambassadorsand allthat.well instead of pakistan, u could have chosen u.s and england.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    only the rich there can afford the systems.also the foreign ambassadorsand allthat.well instead of pakistan, u could have chosen u.s and england.
    Which could be fine, depending on the connection. Even a connection to Pakistan could work in theory. It depends on the configuration of the hosting as much as distance. Say they're in the US and UK, and connecting to a server in Morocco. Even with a good connection to each other they could still be lagging from going through Morocco.

I don't know how the dbz servers are setup, but generally the best connections are two networks decently close together, or going through a server connection that is relatively close to both of them. If both connections were done with a hard-line like fiber it would increase operation. A lot of rural areas, and even the rich ambassadors would use satellite due to the lack of instructure, remoteness or whatever, increasing the lag as now instead of going through Morocco (another example) it's relaying through space.

Member #
    Friends
    Sounds exiting .

XboxGamerTag=IQuickReflexI

Strike=Have

X-Mas Wish List :
    PlayStation 3,Call of Duty 4,Guitar Hero 3(w/ 2 Guitars)Assassin's Creed(Mayb),Oblivion,Ps3 Control.

PSN ID : Mc_Evan

Ads