LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by ssbb4life
    im getting the zapper along with moh2 anyways not for skill just for fun and sickness you'll feel more in the game i guess..
    recommend you get the ghost squad then, which what the zapper is really for.
    Medal of Honor Heroes 2 Persona: kmcheng
    Super Smash Bros. Brawl FC :1504-5674-8515

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Im gettin the zapper from my girlfriend for Xmas! I didnt had any other idea's so I wanted the zapper. I hope its nice in the arcade mode and link's crossbow trainig.
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    I've only played MOH:H2 with the Zapper.
    I've figured out how to throw the grenades, so the only real issue is zooming in and out, because it is an odd hand hold. Beyond that, it seems to work fine. I'm sure you can be much quicker without the Zapper, but I like it.
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

Member #
    Friends
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    The zapper is a lot of fun, but it's defffffffinetly wayyyyyy harder to play with then playing with just the remote and nunchuck by itself. I reccomend waiting til after christmas and picking up the Nyko Perfect Shot

Member #
    Friends
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    Quote Originally Posted by Chin35char
    The zapper is a lot of fun, but it's defffffffinetly wayyyyyy harder to play with then playing with just the remote and nunchuck by itself. I reccomend waiting til after christmas and picking up the Nyko Perfect Shot
    It looks like it would be harder to zoom with the Nyko.
    With the Zapper, I can hit the trigger with my left hand and the "A" button at the same time. With the Nyko, you would have to pull the trigger with your right hand, but hit the "A" button with your left, which would also be holding the nunchuck.
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

Member #
    Friends
    Ok what I've heard is it's good for like resident evil/games where you dont move manually.

Spoiler Alert!

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    ^ You mean rail shooters? Yea, those are the games that move by them selves. You are right. The Nunchuck is in an odd position on the zapper.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Member #
    Friends
    Some games (incl. Ghost Squad, dunno about MOHH2) let you remap the trigger to the Z button for use with the Zapper. Although I like using the B button, and have no problem using the zapper with mohh2. Maybe a tiny bit slower on reload, but I have sensitivity set so it's just a quick flip anyway. (I still generally suck at the game tho!)
    Last edited by DrMoze; 12-23-2007 at 09:55 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    Medal of Honor Heroes 2 is so awesome. It is one of the best top wii games available

Ads