Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Best shooter right now for Wii .

XboxGamerTag=IQuickReflexI

Strike=Have

X-Mas Wish List :
    PlayStation 3,Call of Duty 4,Guitar Hero 3(w/ 2 Guitars)Assassin's Creed(Mayb),Oblivion,Ps3 Control.

PSN ID : Mc_Evan

Member #
    Friends
    Best shooter overall? Or best Online shooter?

I think MP3 is better no? I wouldn't really cuz I havent played MP3 yet but ide bet on it.

Unless u mean best Online which is true, then again its the only online shooter on Wii.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    Ok, well the review is negative but somewhat accurate. The only place they are off on is the controls, not sure what exactly they are expecting in the form of Wii shooter controls, but imo, MP3 showed what could be done with controls and MOH, added a bit to it with the fine tuning. And I agree, I find the Wii controls more intuitive than a keyboard and mouse, there is a small adjustment curve you have to overcome but once you get there it is by far the most natural experience. I have MP3, MOH:H2, and TF2, I play all three and while TF2 is by far the best online experience for team based gaming, it lacks in the controls compared to MP3 and MOH. MP3 however lacks in the fact that it could have been so much more of a gaming experience had online been included, while MOH lacks graphical and in the redundancy that is a WWII shooter which has been done over and over and over again, but at the same time we all know that and have come to expect it from this genre of game.

And while I am at it, about these so called experts that review games, just what the hell are they talking about. For instance the above review mentions the controls, but just what exactly are they basing anything on, with the Wii there is no other console for comparison, so is it just a matter of opinion, what it didn't feel right to you so you give it a low score, if thats the case then it is not a review, it is only the opinion of one person that works for some game magazine. Honestly we should take all reviews with a grain of salt, until we get a chance to play a game.

So I guess what I am saying is critics and people that review games really should never influence ones own choice to purchase a game until you actually have a chance to play it and see for yourself.
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

Member #
    Friends
    They said when reloading or throwing gernade it takes the reticule off the screen and can disorient you while in the heat of battle. I can see where that can be a problem in Online games where reaction speed/aiming has alot to do with how well you do.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Ads