+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Red Steel Sux??

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    I've had some great times with Red Steel (mostly February - April). Similar to what most people said, the controls were not the best but, for me, the game was not half bad.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    In my opion i think that the multiplayer is better then story
    Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I found the game to be good.
    People say the game sucks, because the Sword Swinging was not as good as it could have been, not as precise. Also the visuals were bad in some places. But I enjoyed the game, loved the fact I could tilt my gun on the screen

If you really liked this one, your bound to enjoy Red Steel 2, which is coming out around the fall of 2008.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    great game... I agree w/ a poster said about the multiplayer being better than the story line. Great concept though, where the multiplayer map was just big enough to fit 4 ppl playing with each other. The assortments of weapons I thought could be better but at the end, IMO anyways, I think the pea shooter is still the best!
    Finally, the other minor thing is that the multiplayer game allows gives the player kills when he/she grenades themselves and everybody else... All in all, can't wait til the RS 2.

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Red Steel is a pretty good shooter. It wasn't as bad as most people say it is. Plus now you can pick it up for about 15 bucks used so it's well worth it.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    I loved Red Steel. Can't wait for Red Steel 2.

They need to make at least close to 1:1 motion sensing for the swordplay. And they need more interactive objects. I liked how u can push over tables to use as cover. They need to incorporate that more. And most importantly, perfect the FPS controls.

Member #
    Friends
    4076-9395-0234-2025
    I returned the game. I had some AWESOME memories of it. And considering, I think the visuals were pretty good overall... the idea was good just the controls HINDERED the experience more than ENHANCING it. RED STEEL 2 will be high on my 'to buy' list for 2008. I think with online play and a more accurate control scheme, the franchise could succeed.
    I seem to have fond memories of that Ubisoft logo video intro at the start... the sound from it and that swirl...it just kind of signalled something special.. kinda hard to describe. LOL

"If I had a dollar bill for everytime I was wrong, I'd be a self-made millionaire and I wouldn't be singing..."

Ads