Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Call of Duty 4

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    ^ its not that they couldnt do it. its more like they didnt want to. they didnt believe they would earn any profits from the game being on wii.

Member #
    Friends
    2878-9257-8140-1234
    You'd think that the hype and the mass of CoD4 could go to the Wii. I mean how hard is it for the developers, that Infinity Ward has, to make it online and capable for the Wii Zapper. The people of EA did it. I don't see why they can't.
    I swear people dont even read the thread -_-

Problem is, Wii online sucks so they don't bother because CoD4 is mainly about online play. But if they did, it will still do better than MoH, because its just that much better. As long as the ported over version isnt sloppy.

Thanks for the sig, gidget!

Gamertag: D1nner
    SSBB Code: 2878-9257-8140

Peach Smash Guild Member

Working on L4D Achievements 49/50 PM if wanna play

Member #
    Second star to the right and straight on till morning
    Friends
    Personally I don't want COD4 on the Wii, yeah its a great game and all, but to me the Wii is all about taking things to the next level, which with the recent releases of MP3, SMG, and MOH:H2, not to mention Zak and Wiki, we have seen. And yes, GH3 did get a bit of the shaft as far as sound goes, but really are your ears that good that you really and truly miss it, unless of course you are playing your Wii on a $1000 surround system, but anyway.

I just don't think that we as Wii gamers deserve developers lame ass attempts at ports or second hand left overs done solely for the money and I don't mind waiting for the good titles, they will come and when it's all said and done we will be playing games that are more innovative and intuitive than any other system can offer.

These are just my opinions and no way reflect any relevancy to anyone other than me
    Ignorance is as ignorance does...

-=Join The Waluigi Fan Club=-

SSBB Friend Code 3609-0705-3564, PM me if you add me and please add me I want to play.

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    ^i second that opinion.

Ads