+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Call of Duty 4

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2143-9944-3682-8871

Call of Duty 4

Do you think they will port the game over for the Wii. I have been hearing from some people on other sites say they are, and they are not. The people here seem to know more about the wii. Thats is why i ask about cod4.

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    I think they should, if they gave the wii some COD games why not 4?

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Member #
    Friends
    I have not played any call of duty games.....how is cod3 for the wii
    scale of 1-10
    Paste this in you signature if you discourage the act of asking, in posts and signatures, for reputation. Adding reputation should be done purely on the reputation giver's initiative, without prompting from the receivee.

Member #
    Friends
    scale of 1-10? 6.. if youve played the original version, if not then its worth a play on the wii.

but they should not ruin such a game like COD4 by putting it on the wii. graphics were a major part of this game as well as the amazing online, both of wich the wii is not capable of. unless they were to port the DS version to wii. lol not knocking the wii, just saying this game was not meant for it. much the same reason they didnt put out a PS2 version.

Gamertag/PSN ID=SensesFailxWiix if you add me send me a message via console or wiichat

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Wii is capable of decent visuals and online.
    I mean hell the online in Medal Of Honor was pretty good.

COD4 could happen though, its a long shot, but it still could be done.
    Maybe if it does well on the DS?

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    call me wierd but i didnt like this games very much. personal opinion there. i dont see whats so great. sure the graphics are nice but i never liked a game on that. this might be a different type of war shooter but seems just about the same too me as the others. just more enemies and less amo. the fact that you teammates actually do something is nice, but really, what is so great about this game. before you flame me i have to say that i have beaten this game and this merely personal opinion.

Member #
    Friends
    6089-6603-3065-9651

Member #
    Friends
    That would be to Kewl.

Last edited by geneway; 12-26-2007 at 12:05 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    To CantGetAWii: Im taking a wild guess in saying you don't have an Xbox 360 do you? Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 has a nice online FOR A WII, especially since its the biggest online community on Wii since their are only a few games with online on Wii. But if you have Xbox Live you can see the difference. But im gonna take another guess that you're gonna say you've played it at a "friends house", but its not the same, im not gonna sit here and explain.

to thas: somehow I dont believe you played it. Also, CoD4 isnt great cuz of its single player its about the multiplayer. CoD4 online has 100x more features that doesn't have to do with visuals. You can't just jump into any type of gun. You have to train with the lower guns first by getting a certain amount of kills, headshots, etc. As you level up and get higher ranks you can pick other guns with scope/red dot sight/gernade launcher, etc. Perks, more game types. Instead of just Deathmatch/Team Deathmatch/Infiltration there are alot more. There's a reason why MoH:H2 didn't get that great of reviews because everything on MoH:H2 is on other games. Hell I can't go thru them all, there's so much.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    ^i have played it and finished it. i wasnt talking about the online. i was only talking about the campaign mode. to me, online is usually an extra feature. i dont buy games just because it has online capabilities. i bought mohh2 because it has a decent campaign mode and very good controls.

Ads