Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Next Zelda?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Bad first post. You are going to have to calm down and get out of caps if you want to become a respected member here. But, welcome to wiichat...

Oh p.s. Why did u quote me?

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    7544-6756-9609-9053

for noobs! that thing runescape is crap!

hi for all you losers that think runescape is crap you have a next thing coming oh and by the way b4 you start talking about the wii listen to this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrjQ7joYHi0

anyways losers at least i got better things to do than sit in front of a computer screen all day.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wiwiwili
    hi for all you losers that think runescape is crap you have a next thing coming oh and by the way b4 you start talking about the wii listen to this

anyways losers at least i got better things to do than sit in front of a computer screen all day.
    instead of insulting everyone, why don't u have ur mum, like i did last night

Member #
    Friends
    8674-9549-9318-8797
    Quote Originally Posted by wiwiwili

Better things to do Like "runescape" cmon u cant afford a damn wii so u r stuck playing runescape. LMAO. U sir have no life

No one sits infront of their computer all day. People stay on wii chat for like 5 to 20 mins thats it. We have lives buddy, all u do is go to other peoples lives and search hours and hours for a youtube video that is against the forum, then you register to the forum, and then u make some post, then u come back and chek ur replies, and laugh about it in your house that has a PS1.Its okay to be jealous that u dont have a wii. but cmon. THATS WHAT I CALL LOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and if u made that song and video ill give u a damn cirtificate for the biggest loser with nolife.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MVGeneral
    I read somewhere that the new zelda is going to have voice overs but link wont (thank god!! welcome to the 21st century) and that there will be a difficult setting. It won't be taking place in hyrule. i guess it will be killed by critics if they made it in hyrule again, of all the repetitions and shit.

anyways whatever it is i cant wait.

Not in Hyrule? Where, then?
    Wii Games
    Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Cooking Mama: Cookoff, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Links Crossbow Training, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Games Beat
    Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Links Crossbow Training
    Working on: Mainly Zelda, Smash Bros.

MOH:H2 Persona: WulfxFTW

Member #
    Friends
    4496-9128-1304-3457
    If they make it like they did with Mario Galaxy the graphics will be astounding. The Wii is 2.5x stronger than the GC, Zelda TP was made mostly for the GC. Mario Galaxy looked as pretty as Ratchet and Clank, just not as spacious (I know I played both).

Wiwiwili next time you have an insult, make sure it's actually funny like this...

http://www.gametrailers.com/player/27842.html

www.compiledmonkey.com Monkaaay's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    I'm kind of surprised Nintendo would wait "a few years", assuming that ends up being accurate, for a Zelda that's designed for the Wii. Obviously there are some amazing things that can be done with a game like Zelda using the Wii Remote. Anyway, I'm looking forward to it for sure.
    KillTheDesktop.com - Web Focused Technology Podcast
    CompiledMonkey.com - My Blog

Member #
    Friends
    I reckon, that they'll have you change from child to adult, like in Ocarina.
    And when you're a child it would have cell shaded Wind Waker type graphics, and when you're an adult, it would have more realistic type graphics.

Bagnus Asquith won the double bingo AAAAAAAAH!!!!!

Member #
    Friends
    7544-6756-9609-9053

for ur f info

foR your infomation i do hae a wii and ps1 like you and your poor house for all i know you might live in a graveyard and just went to some guys house and begt him to use his copmuter i have nothing to say to you dont what yu ppl have AGAINST RUNESCAPE YOU BROB CANT GET through the first STAGE and YES I KNOW HOW TO PLAY RUNESCAE ON MY WII YOU ENT THE REAL DEAL BETTER TAKE YOURSELF DOWNTO THE SELTER TO GET YOURSELF A FREE MEAL oh i forgot thats were your mum livs and as to the idiot that said he had mom i dont think so av got 3 reasons why he cant do number1:HIS FAT AS A BIG. NUMBER2:HIS STUCK TO HIS CHAIR AND CANT MOVE BECAUSE HES BEEN THERE FOR LIKE 3YEARS EVER SINCE HE GOT THATS COMPUTER FROM THE DUMB YARD THATS AROUND HIS HOUSE HIS GOT LIE 3 CRAS ALL CRASHED THOUGH MUNBER3:the most inmortant of all he has no **** so he hart him self from *********. like i said your n00bs

Member #
    Friends
    7544-6756-9609-9053

to all the ppl that have ps3 to.

listen tothis i hpe my freind just changes the 360 with wii my freind made this anyways its nice listen hope you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMVoa...elated:ciappa:
    its not to be ofencefiv just for fun.

Ads