LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    7250-0324-8388-4989
    So what about playing over the internet? How is that done? We got this game for Christmas and I am disappointed but my son is enjoying it even though we don't have a DS....

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    Don't buy this piece of trash! This game had to be the absolute worst Pokemon game ever made. I thought online play would be cool, but it wasn't. It's a slow laggy, boring waste of time. If you have diamond or Pearl stick with those.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by flybabytin
    So what about playing over the internet? How is that done? We got this game for Christmas and I am disappointed but my son is enjoying it even though we don't have a DS....
    First you would have to configure the Wifi from your main Wii system menu, and test it. After that is successful run the system update to get your Wii up to date. Then from inside of PBR you can configure the Wifi and test it out, it will use the settings configured from the main wii systems console. You can do random battles after that from the Wifi lobby. Or if your kid has friends that also have the game they can trade friend codes to play each other.

I haven't set it up in a while, so it's not an exact description but will hopefully provide enough of the basics to get the wifi running. If your kid does know someone with a DS that has Diamond/Pearl they can upload their pokemon to your kid's Wii, and they could use those for better choices, or to see a rare in 3d. You don't need that same DS every time you play, once they're uploaded they're uploaded for keeps. Unless you over-write them with another upload, or delete them.

Member #
    Friends
    7764-3258-2651-8766
    No, this game is not worht its price. You can't catch any Pokemon. The only reason i have it is because i won the Gamestop Tournament a few months back.

Ads