LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Godfather and Scarface are pretty violent games, more violent than others I have played.
    Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is a good choice as well, really fun game.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    No More Heroes.

Member #
    Friends
    Resident Evil 4, Resident Evil: Umbrella Corporation, Metroid Prime 3 and maybe Battalion Wars 2.

Someone mentioned No More Heroes, which is due in february, you might or might not like it depending on your standards. Manhunt 2 of course, but they censored the shit out of that game and its not as good as the first.

Most games on the Wii are games kids could play. So most games are "kiddy" compared to 360 titles. Some are also either already on 360 which has better graphics, online and achievements. But usually ported games are worse on Wii because lack of things that 360/ps3 has.

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 is good, but games like Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4 probably feeds your hunger for online shooters. Unless of course you want to have fun shooting people with the pointer instead, but its basically a bootleg Call of Duty 2 with Wii-mote aiming.

I personally like buying games on the Wii that you can only play on the Wii. Like... Metroid Prime 3, Zelda: TP, Mario games, Resident Evil Wii Edition, etc.

So if you dont like games that Nintendo develops, you probably shouldn't buy Wii because thats where they shine the most.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    2704-5528-6520-6101
    manhunt 2 is the most violent.
    ive beaten it. its very good

plz msg me if you wanna play mario kart or metroid on the DS.

2062-8990-6509 GET READY! CyanRussel's Avatar
    Member #
    In my SSBB kingdom waiting for a challenge
    Friends
    3760-9059-7725-6846
    ManHunt2! is the most VIOLENT GAME ON THE WII..What you expect!?!
    Just When You Thought It Was Over........It Not Over Until I Say Its Over........So You Better Think Twice My Friend!!!

My WOC for friends list on Wii is right by my name....If you want to add ME Pm....if you do it without my knowing...I WILL NOT ADD YOU:

Member #
    Friends
    Manhunt 2 definately, although if you can get you hands on the uncensored version, all the gorier. Although the artistic censorship gives you an idea of whats going on and from personal experience playing the first Manhunt, I think the censored ones have more of an effect because it leaves a little to the imagination of the sick minded player. But there is certainly no censorship on using the wii mote and nunchuk to virtaully lay in to your enemies face until they are lying dead on the ground. Of course, that doesnt stop you from being able to kick a couple more gallons of blood out of their corpse. And thats just the hand to hand, from miter saws, to shovels, to axes, or just the handy plastic bag. And with Manhunt 2 there's the introduction of environmental executions such as suspending a man from the ceiling by a hook.

Also the Resident Evil games are fun, but really wheres the fun in shooting someone whos already dead?
    GH3 Friend Code: 3780-7714-7800 (Joe50)
    Medal of Honor Name: PlayForBlood

go ahead and add me but pm me with your code.

Member #
    Friends
    Good recs above (RE:4 and Godfather for games that are already out). Is Manhunt out yet? For a rail shooter, RE:UC is good. I'd also recommend Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 if you like war games. The wiimote controls are excellent (I use the zapper and it is great--much different experience than using joysticks). Plus, you get a 'bonus' arcade version that is an on-rail gun game, plus an online option which runs pretty smooth. (Yes, XB may have better online experience, but you get the wiiimote aiming controls and online registration is free.)

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by The Full Metal
    ... what a dick ... Bothers me why people even bother typing a respond if your just going to be an ass... Why not just hit the back button and pretend you did'nt even read the title OR the post.. Jackass..

Anyways yea manhunt is or Resident Evil prolly where you want to go. Wii has many gooooood games but not so many are violent I recemend staying with Xbox360 if your Looking only for that game genre. Good luck.

/agree

The Wii isn't really a console for hardcore gamers anyway. It's not meant to have really violent games..you should look elsewere for that.
    Wii Games
    Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Cooking Mama: Cookoff, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Links Crossbow Training, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Games Beat
    Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Links Crossbow Training
    Working on: Mainly Zelda, Smash Bros.

MOH:H2 Persona: WulfxFTW

Hello-Moto/Go Leafs Go!!! wiiman14's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Monster Hunters is coming...
    Quote Originally Posted by Wamoo
    Jeez I can see it now......Robo Hookers for 20,000 wii points.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brawny
    I forgot to say "w00t one year" about a month ago

Member #
    Friends
    I would get resident evil 4

Ads