LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2467-9568-4065-2325
    Jesus, I get 79% into One everytime and I can not beat it. Stupid solo. Guess I just gotta keep practicing the pull offs.
    Games: Wii Sports, Wii Play, Guitar Hero 3, MOH: Vanguard, Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super Mario Galaxy
    Online Guitar Hero
    Username= hockeyrat
    code= 1203-8052-9200

PM me if you add me!

2. Ads

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    You can do co-op online on the 360 version, so you probably can for the Wii one. But it isn't the career mode, you just pick which songs you want to play like you do in the other online modes.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    Quote Originally Posted by hockeyrat
    Jesus, I get 79% into One everytime and I can not beat it. Stupid solo. Guess I just gotta keep practicing the pull offs.
    same here. i'm on expert, and i can play the whole song just fine other than that insane solo. ugh. btw, raining blood on expert = bloody fingers.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    I suck so bad on solos!
    I mess 1 button up, and mess em all up!

I got nothing...

Join The Sonic Fan Club! FLYNNN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0204-2578-2014-7346
    I got it two days ago and had only ever played easy at some friends, beat easy mode on the first day lol, and me and my friends beat medium yesterday )Yeah it seemed impossible to grasp 3-4 at first what with me sliding my ring finger to hit the b lue throwing off everythjing else and making me fail, but once my pinky was tamed it got really easy, I got 42 out of 43 for easy and medium and now hard seems impossible, I've 5 started and perfected almost all my easy songs now (except raining blood, IT'S SO HARD). But yeah once of my best friends is like 5-star through the fire and flames kinda guy, and it pisses me off lol. And for the store, I unlocked all the songs first, than I bought Metal Head, than Slash, than the toilet guitar, and now I almost have enough for Tom Morello! Lol, but yeah great game, GH3 gets five stars on expert in my book, only thing I hate about it is for the Wii version they took the PS2 version and made it compatible for the Wii, graphic wise, it would never have been as good as PS3 and 360 but somewhere in between PS2 and PS3 IMO, but graphics don't really matter, yeah whatever I said to much.

Oh yeah, my band is called The_Flynns, real original.
    Currently Owned Nintendo Games: Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

-=Join the Sonic Fan Club=-
    Current Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-0953-7101

Join The Sonic Fan Club! FLYNNN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0204-2578-2014-7346
    Quote Originally Posted by linners
    I want GH III for the Wii. But I can't find it anywhere!
    Anyone know when you'll be able to start finding it in stores again? :P
    Lol, I just wanted to share my story on how I got it, I was looking on Ebay and prepared to buy one there but my friend as looking for it on 360 so I called the Gamestop in the next town over, which is kinda mall compared to the one in my town, I asked "Got any guitar hero II"s for 360? He goes no only Wii's" So I got really excited and asked how many and he said one left. I waited 2 hours for my parents to go out and run errands and we stopped and got it, I was so happy and have been playing it non-stop. Its not as hard to get as the Wii Console and they're less of an impulse buy for people, I'd say think of the smallest EB Games/Gamestop in your general area and call once a day, when they get shipments they should be available for at least 4-5 hours after they get in the store, luck is how I got it, good luck to you, man I type fast.
    Currently Owned Nintendo Games: Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

-=Join the Sonic Fan Club=-
    Current Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-0953-7101

Member #
    Friends
    3208-1490-5495-5400
    I haven't seen them in stores here at all in a while. I live on the East Coast in Canada. The only time I seen one, I had no money on me. It was a fluke. I walk into Future Shop.. this salesclerk puts one down on the shelf. So me and my friend look @ each other & are like WOW. Haha. So yea, there was a couple shopping for Wii stuff for their kids for Xmas & they took it.

It's insane to find a Wii too. Obviously. I got mine the beginning of November @ EB Games. And that was a lucky find too.
    Wii Games: WiiSports, Guitar Hero III, Kawasaki Quad Bikes, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Smash Brothers Brawl.
    VC Games: Super Mario Bros. 1-2-3, DKC 1-2-3, LOZ: Link to the Past, Super Mario World.
    Gamecube Games: Spyro - Enter the Dragonfly.
    Wii Accessories: 2 Wiimotes, 2 Nunchuks, 2 Classic Controllers, 2 Gamecube Controllers.

Guitar Hero III Friend Code .. 124676066402
    Super Smash Brothers Brawl Friend Code .. 468284465595
    -- PM me if you add me, so I can add you back !! --

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    vi3tmix, FLYNNN, XLaw, and the-triforce and others
    If you want to join the GH3 tournament were having here on wiichat.com
    Join here.
    http://www.wiichat.com/nintendo-wii-...ournament.html
    State your preferrable difficulty level!
    Other contestants are also allowed to join if wanted.

I got nothing...

Member #
    Friends
    Linners Try Virgin Or HMV they may be pricey but its worth it
    Wii and 360 Are Sexy.

Gamertag : Ollazator

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    Just ask them when they will come back in stock and come back that day/