Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5139-6750-7006-5371

Official "Guitar Hero 3 Discussion".

Okay, so this thread is to discuss what you have completed and stuff in Guitar Hero 3. It's not another thread to share codes and stuff. So discuss what you have done, what you unlocked, what's your favorite song, your band name and what rocker you use, etc!

I got nothing...

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Nice Thread!

Anyone else having trouble moving from 3 buttons to 4? I've mastered easy (get me!) but I'm having a nightmare getting the hang of medium, that forth button is really playing havoc with my brain. I'm not sure if it's just a case of practice makes perfect or my technique is wrong. I'm basically placing one finger over each of the buttons, but my little fingers is bloody usless, I'm wondering if i should by moving my whole hand up and and down the neck instead? Any tips would be most grateful, I bet Clapton never had this problem.

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    Quote Originally Posted by nickhopkins
    Nice Thread!

Anyone else having trouble moving from 3 buttons to 4? I've mastered easy (get me!) but I'm having a nightmare getting the hang of medium, that forth button is really playing havoc with my brain. I'm not sure if it's just a case of practice makes perfect or my technique is wrong. I'm basically placing one finger over each of the buttons, but my little fingers is bloody usless, I'm wondering if i should by moving my whole hand up and and down the neck instead? Any tips would be most grateful, I bet Clapton never had this problem.
    Yes, I'm playing right now and I'm actually having lots of trouble switching from 3 to 4 buttons! I can't get it. Going to be hard to do expert, my finger's easily get tired.

I got nothing...

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah Expert will be a nightmare, do you have to finish expert to be able to access of 70 odd tracks? The songs on easy and medium seem to be the same and theres only 42 of them, so where are the other 28?

My band is called 'Crap Sabbaf' by the way and I'm the mighty Tom Morello!

Member #
    Mormonville, Utah XBL GamerTag: sheise PSNID: sheise
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I beat it on medium the first day I got it. (I didn't have any experience since I've never played a GH game before) The only songs that I can't complete on medium are Through The Fire And Flame, and F.C.P.R.E.M.I.X. I've been trying to move on to hard, but I can only complete a few songs on hard, and I just can't grasp having to move my hand up and down the guitar. So I've just been playing online, which sucks ass because Microshite is having issues with Live.

The other 28 songs are in the store. You buy them with the money you earn from the gigs.
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    I was at gamestop watching this guy play expert through the fire and flames.
    He was sick. 300 note streak.

I got nothing...

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    Ya, its fun to choose that when playing someone online who is on expert. It is so easy to win. LOL
    ++++++[>++++++++++<-]>+.<+++[>++++<-]>+.<+++++[>+++++++<-]>++.++++.<+++[>---<-]>--.<+++++[>----------<-]>--------.<+++++++++++++[>++<-]>.<+++++[>+++++<-]>.<++++[>++++<-]>+..<++[>----<-]>-.<++[>+++++<-]>.

Member #
    Friends
    5139-6750-7006-5371
    We should make a tournament. This other wii forum has a big one. It's pretty cool.
    Btw, what are your band names?

I got nothing...

Member #
    Friends
    8354-0173-2009-5422
    I wouldn't be able to participate because I have the 360 version. :/

Member #
    Friends
    Its a relly good game, im up to the devil bit on medium, online play is really god, it would be btter if more people played online, my favourite song is cliffs of dover and thats a bout it i would rate this game 110%

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads