LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 61
  1. #1
    Nintendo Loyalist Ashwii00's Avatar
    Member #
    43375
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    217
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3080-8261-2528-7278

    One of Nintendo's greatest mysteries....

    Can anybody help me out? I am totally confused.

    Okay, so we have Bowser Jr.. He's been in a few games and been the tricky accomplice to his father, Bowser.

    There are several examples that prove Peach to be the mother of Bowser Jr..

    Bowser Jr. is very protective of his mother....most of the time.


    How on EARTH did this happen? Bowser Jr. bears NO resemblance to Peach whatsoever, and why isn't Mario making a deal about this.

    Mario is out there bustin' his but in every game to protect Peach, yet there she is creating offspring with BOWSER. We all know that Bowser creepishly loves Peach, but why is the Mushroom Kingdom OK with this birth???

    What's next? Super Mario: Legal Dispute --- Shake the nunchuck to bring order to the court! Shake the wiimote to give full custody to Peach!


    I am so confused!! Help a sista out.
    Last edited by Ashwii00; 12-28-2007 at 02:12 PM.
    "An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals. That's all."- Shigeru Miyamoto

    Quote Originally Posted by k3Ck
    Beatle Adventure Racing

    the best racing game that no1 played

  2. Ads


  3. #2
    WiiChat Member mgbl3's Avatar
    Member #
    39793
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Uhh...what examples are there that proves Peach is Baby Bowser's mother?

  4. #3
    Nintendo Loyalist Ashwii00's Avatar
    Member #
    43375
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    217
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3080-8261-2528-7278
    Quote Originally Posted by mgbl3
    Uhh...what examples are there that proves Peach is Baby Bowser's mother?

    Super Mario Sunshine

    Bowser Jr.: "Leave my Mama Peach alone!"
    Last edited by Ashwii00; 12-28-2007 at 02:13 PM.
    "An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals. That's all."- Shigeru Miyamoto

    Quote Originally Posted by k3Ck
    Beatle Adventure Racing

    the best racing game that no1 played

  5. #4
    WiiChat Member mgbl3's Avatar
    Member #
    39793
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    First off I think you have Baby Bowser and Bowser Jr. confused. Baby Bowser is just Bowser as a baby. Bowser is not Baby Bowser's father, he IS bowser. I don't remember what games in particular, but I remember seeing baby mario, baby bowser, and baby peach together...so I don't really see how peach could be the mother.

    And for the quote I dunno cause I never played that one, but I'd assume it's kinda like how a bird thinks the first thing it sees is its mother.

  6. #5
    Nintendo Loyalist Ashwii00's Avatar
    Member #
    43375
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    IN
    Posts
    217
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3080-8261-2528-7278
    Quote Originally Posted by mgbl3
    First off I think you have Baby Bowser and Bowser Jr. confused. Baby Bowser is just Bowser as a baby. Bowser is not Baby Bowser's father, he IS bowser. I don't remember what games in particular, but I remember seeing baby mario, baby bowser, and baby peach together...so I don't really see how peach could be the mother.

    And for the quote I dunno cause I never played that one, but I'd assume it's kinda like how a bird thinks the first thing it sees is its mother.


    Right!!! Sorry, I put Baby Bowser by accident, I meant Bowser Jr!! Sorry! It is such a mystery....
    "An adult is a child who has more ethics and morals. That's all."- Shigeru Miyamoto

    Quote Originally Posted by k3Ck
    Beatle Adventure Racing

    the best racing game that no1 played

  7. #6
    WiiChat Member mgbl3's Avatar
    Member #
    39793
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Found this on MarioWiki:

    Clawdia Koopa is a character that is mentioned in one issue of Nintendo Power UK. Nothing is known of her except her name and that she is or was the wife of Bowser. She is unlikely to exist for many reasons, being most likely a joke. One of these reasons is that Bowser Jr. does not remember her, as he was tricked in Super Mario Sunshine into believing that Princess Peach was his mother. Another reason is that Bowser is "married" to Princess Peach in Super Paper Mario by Count Bleck. Bowser considers the marriage legitimate, implying he does not have another wife, although he could be a polygamist.


    http://www.mariowiki.com/Clawdia_Koopa#Clawdia_Koopa

  8. #7
    Dubito Ego Sum TiwazTyrsfist's Avatar
    Member #
    23959
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    190
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    What did you think Bowser did during those like ten days it took you to rescue Peach every time he kidnapped her? Rubbed his hands together the whole time going "Mwa ha ha ha!"?

    He's a SUPER-VILLAIN! I mean, come on.

    Or, possibly, Bowser just lies to his son, for his own reasons. He's evil, he can lie to his kids if he wants...
    Pokemon Diamond: Name:Sif FC:3952 3555 4891

    Now Trading 1st, 3rd, & 4th gen starters, Phione, Rotom, Porygon, Dratini, Kecleon, Feebas, Castform, Tyrogue, and anything else I can breed.

  9. #8
    Welcome to the Good Life Desi_Wii_G's Avatar
    Member #
    32144
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    370
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8914-3870-7184-8437
    Quote Originally Posted by mgbl3
    Found this on MarioWiki:

    Clawdia Koopa is a character that is mentioned in one issue of Nintendo Power UK. Nothing is known of her except her name and that she is or was the wife of Bowser. She is unlikely to exist for many reasons, being most likely a joke. One of these reasons is that Bowser Jr. does not remember her, as he was tricked in Super Mario Sunshine into believing that Princess Peach was his mother. Another reason is that Bowser is "married" to Princess Peach in Super Paper Mario by Count Bleck. Bowser considers the marriage legitimate, implying he does not have another wife, although he could be a polygamist.


    http://www.mariowiki.com/Clawdia_Koopa#Clawdia_Koopa
    Nice find... I think I'm going to go with this story!

    Brawl Friend Code:0559-6444-7466
    Name For Brawl: SanMN
    PM Me If You Add Me!


  10. #9
    Link Hiro LinksDarkSide's Avatar
    Member #
    19789
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hyrule
    Posts
    828
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    5997-7017-4007-2507
    Yeah, I'd believe that. I was confused at first too, I just thought that since Bowser kidnapped her so much, Bowser Jr. thought of her as a mother figure instead of a hostage. That's also because he doesn't have a mother.


    ~Thanks to Gikoku for the sweet sig!~
    "Heroes are remembered, but Legends never die."
    "You may have power and courage, but you lack wisdom."
    ~Join the Zelda Fan Club~


  11. #10
    OH NOES! A PICTURE cyberzomby's Avatar
    Member #
    23638
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    1,102
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Yeh bowser jr was just brainwashed to believe that peach was his mother.
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

    Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

    I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

Search tags for this page

nintendo's greatest mysteries

,

reserch over nintendos

Click on a term to search for related topics.