LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

wii sports need help

Can someone please help me got kids a wii for christmas wii sports has worked fine untill today i turned it on got through the menu and tried to play tennis once the game came on i couldn't use my wii remote to hit the ball so turned it off and back on the tried the golf game only to find that the same thing was happening when i try to swing nothing happens please help

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3360-7089-7767-6047
    Did you sync the controllers using the red sync button on the inside of the battery compartment?
    NO, Mercy, NO Fear

Member #
    Friends
    yes i have also tried smackdown v raw and the motion doesn't work but then tried mario v sonic olimpics and that worked but tried wii sports again and still no doesn't work

Member #
    Friends
    1026-7977-4441-8732
    the really big problem is that ur sensor bar isnt hooked up (maybe) go to settings on the wii menu and see if u have sensor bar set on wide screen or standerd. that has happen a lot lately. and if thatdoesnt fix the problem call nintendo and theyll mail u a new wii and controllers(maybe controllers)but whatever they give u u have to send them ur old one when u recieve the new merchandaise! plz rep. thnx if u have any other questions justpm.

Member #
    Friends
    Call Nintendo they might be able to help you with it. Mine was so scratched I couldn't use it anymore and they sell the game for 15 dollars from them and 5 dollars to ship it to you.

Ads