+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Just got GH3

Join The Sonic Fan Club! FLYNNN's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    0204-2578-2014-7346

Just got GH3

I called Gamestop today to ask if they had GH3 for 360 for my friend he goes no sorry only for Wii, and than he said they only had one left, waited a couple hours for a ride and snagged, felt awesome. I still kinda suck, easy 5 star kinda suck, but anyone one quick question, I heard someone say GH3 was NOT friend-code-less and I played today and you can play ranked and not-ranked and all that jazz, so was it an update? And tomorrow I'll post my GH3 friend code so add me.
    Currently Owned Nintendo Games: Wii Sports, Super Mario Galaxy, Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, Guitar Hero III, Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Mario World, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Super Smash Bros. Brawl.

-=Join the Sonic Fan Club=-
    Current Members:
    Spoiler Alert!

Brawl Friend Code: 0173-0953-7101

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    8587-8243-0023-2412
    well when i went to the disc channel when gh3 was in i had to update before i could play it (the same thing happened when i got prime 3)
    -NO asking for rep!

Member #
    Friends
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    Quote Originally Posted by FLYNNN
    I called Gamestop today to ask if they had GH3 for 360 for my friend he goes no sorry only for Wii, and than he said they only had one left, waited a couple hours for a ride and snagged, felt awesome. I still kinda suck, easy 5 star kinda suck, but anyone one quick question, I heard someone say GH3 was NOT friend-code-less and I played today and you can play ranked and not-ranked and all that jazz, so was it an update? And tomorrow I'll post my GH3 friend code so add me.
    Only because it has friend codes doesn't mean that you can't play against random people. Friend codes is only when you want to play against certain people who are your friends.
    Spoiler Alert!

Ads