+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Resident Evil 4

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by konomaroh
    If you wait until they go leave when the bell rings you can go into that house without the threat of a chainsaw
    No sense waiting till they leave, you'll be dead by then.
    What I think you meant to say was fend off the baddies as best you can until the bell rings.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    No sense waiting till they leave, you'll be dead by then.
    What I think you meant to say was fend off the baddies as best you can until the bell rings.
    Yeh and then get the shotgun so you don't have to deal with the chainsaw guy.

If my recollection is correct there is a tall belltower, just climb up that and shoot anybody that climbs up the ladder

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by konomaroh
    Yeh and then get the shotgun so you don't have to deal with the chainsaw guy.

If my recollection is correct there is a tall belltower, just climb up that and shoot anybody that climbs up the ladder
    yeah there is, that would work well.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    Ahh yeah, good idea. I was thinking about trying that when I finally managed to do really well in the house with the shotgun after a couple deaths. One thing I like about using the house is that the chainsaw guy drops 10k pesetas, so that's a nice chunk of change.

A couple more tips, when enemies are climbing through windows or up ladders, one shot will knock them off. If they are at the top of a ladder the fall damage will hurt them too.

You can also push the ladder down when they are right at the top of it to hurt them with fall damage. If they live they will push the ladder back up quick and you can do it again. Just keep an eye behind you too or someone else will likely sneak up on you.

Ads