LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: kid icarus...

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    i dont know if i would be happy with a pokemon snap 2. the first one didnt spark my interest and the second one does even less. Having a game where all you do is take pictures, id rather just grab a camera and go take pictures

Member #
    Friends
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    Really all 3 (Even the made up Pokemon Snap) really interest me.

A true sequel to Donkey Kong 64 would make me really happy. I know Rare did own a few of the characters in that 64 version, but I could conceivably see Nintendo either making new ones or asking Rare for permission to use some. (Especially Lanky. Lanky's the man.)

I've never played Kid Icarus, (The original) but I know that is loved by almost all who play it. So, I can imagine myself picking it up if there were some solid reviews.

And even Pokemon Snap 2, which I would love, handled the right way could be amazing. Picture all 500 Pokemon in one game. Take it off rails. Have it cover all the regions in Pokemon, be able to take online and co-op with friends, be able to battle with friends (Who can get the most pictures of Different Pokemon in XXX amount of time) Have an option to send it pictures to friends and Nintendo for a pic of the day competition. And that's just the start.

Thanks Star Striker for the sig.

Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes

Member #
    Friends
    i like how your thinking you even have me slightly interested even though i would rather see dk or kid icarus games instead

Is A Diddy Kong User. Fire Flower's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    2617-4361-9813-7619
    What if Pokemon Snap was more like a FPS, and not a rail shooter? That would be sick.
    ME WANT

Edit - Woops, nic already said that. Well, what about a battle mode were you and your opponent try too take pictures of one Pokemon going around the field? Whoever gets the most pictures of it at the end of the event wins. That would be sweet.
    Last edited by Fire Flower; 12-30-2007 at 12:08 AM.

This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between searches. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Wiichats Idiot Identifier balrogs.pa's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    0588-9206-9468-1123
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    you're a liar or you're just dumb enough to believe a rumor. besides, kid icarus sucks.
    You're ignorant and just stupid enough to insult someone elses thoughts on something when clearly no one's thoughts matter. Besides, its only an opinion. dont get so angry when someone thinks something about something you lost so horribly at.
    Mario Kart DS 438194819390
    People i respect on this forum: Atomic,Santa Claws,Frogger,Cyan,Levesque, Balrogs.pain, Shoko, MushroomedMario, sremick
    I make my avatars/signatures!

Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    Really all 3 (Even the made up Pokemon Snap) really interest me.

A true sequel to Donkey Kong 64 would make me really happy. I know Rare did own a few of the characters in that 64 version, but I could conceivably see Nintendo either making new ones or asking Rare for permission to use some. (Especially Lanky. Lanky's the man.)

I've never played Kid Icarus, (The original) but I know that is loved by almost all who play it. So, I can imagine myself picking it up if there were some solid reviews.

And even Pokemon Snap 2, which I would love, handled the right way could be amazing. Picture all 500 Pokemon in one game. Take it off rails. Have it cover all the regions in Pokemon, be able to take online and co-op with friends, be able to battle with friends (Who can get the most pictures of Different Pokemon in XXX amount of time) Have an option to send it pictures to friends and Nintendo for a pic of the day competition. And that's just the start.
    Downloaded Pokemon Snap the other day, and played it as a kid.
    I have to say your idea of Pokemon Snap 2 is great, and would be a welcome addition to my home. That would be loads of fun.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    Quote Originally Posted by balrogs.pa
    You're ignorant and just stupid enough to insult someone elses thoughts on something when clearly no one's thoughts matter. Besides, its only an opinion. dont get so angry when someone thinks something about something you lost so horribly at.
    You're right, your thoughts really don't matter to me. By the way, I'm not angry. If I was saying this in front of you, I would be saying it in a calm voice. Same with the last comment I made.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    3156-1824-0023-3057
    Quote Originally Posted by CantGetAWii
    Downloaded Pokemon Snap the other day, and played it as a kid.
    I have to say your idea of Pokemon Snap 2 is great, and would be a welcome addition to my home. That would be loads of fun.
    I WANNA JOIN THE ARGUEMENT!!!!!

uhhh, hypocryte!!!! lol just kidding.

anyways since pit joined brawl, and it showed a lot of stuff about kid icarus like pit's final smash which is leading me to beleive that a new kid icarus will be coming around.

Spoiler Alert!

Thanks manred for the sweet avy.
    My SSBB code is 5284-1090-0218 name is DYXAN, please message me if I am ever added

Ads