LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

MohH2: Beat campaign mode

It took me around 8 to 10 hours to beat the Campaign mode of Medal of Honor Heroes 2. This game offered one of the best gameplays ever. Destroying the enemy base at the end with explosives and ESCAPING (5 minutes to do it, before the base collapsed) was very tough.. (there are too many enemy soldiers attacking at the same time hehe, but I all alone survived, it is do-able). I almost died (tried like 15 to 20 times) when I barely escaped in that attempt and was rescued with my partners. It is the end stage so it should be the most challenging part of the game like it was.

It is without any doubt the best Wii control implementation in any Wii game and the best FPS available for the console.

Buy this game, it is sensational and one with the highest replay value so far.

Now you will see me online!!, i didn' play the online or arcade mode before finishing the Campaign mode (main game)
    Last edited by highroller; 12-30-2007 at 12:30 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    0558-5461-4916-6731
    i finished the campaign a few days ago myself that final mission is tough as nails i think it took me about 10 attempts...it was funny the last battalion of baddies i just ran through to make it outside in time then i turned around ,and watched the building blow up with them in it.

Now its off to Arcade mode
    My Wifi games (ASK ME FOR MY CODES)

Rock Band 2,Call of Duty W@W,Mario Kart,Nights,Tetris Party,Dr.Mario,WWE Smackdown VS Raw 09,Battalion Wars 2,Mario Strikers,Smash Bros Brawl,Quantum of Solace,Medal of Honor Heroes,Excitebots,The Conduit,and Call of Duty Modern Warfare

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    I seriously cant wait till februari to play this game
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by highroller
    It took me around 8 to 10 hours to beat the Campaign mode of Medal of Honor Heroes 2. This game offered one of the best gameplays ever. Destroying the enemy base at the end with explosives and ESCAPING (5 minutes to do it, before the base collapsed) was very tough.. (there are too many enemy soldiers attacking at the same time hehe, but I all alone survived, it is do-able). I almost died (tried like 15 to 20 times) when I barely escaped in that attempt and was rescued with my partners. It is the end stage so it should be the most challenging part of the game like it was.
    Did u finish it on easy, hard, or super-hard mode? Also, arcade mode is lots of fun, esp. with the zapper.

Member #
    Friends
    Green (Easier level)

Member #
    Friends
    1756-8355-8226-7355
    Is this game worth buying? I was thinking about buying it but its another WW2 FPS.

Edit: Never mind I read your full post. Still not sure if I want to spend the money on it though
    Last edited by Legend123; 12-30-2007 at 06:24 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    My favourite game, definite buy for all Wii owners who are into FPS games.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzomby
    I seriously cant wait till februari to play this game
    Man thats so gay, you have to wait forever to play it. I wonder why UK got the shaft for this game.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    i've had this game for nearly a month now, and i haven't touched the campaign or arcade modes yet xD

i was hooked on moh's awesome online multiplayer from the first day =D

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    It took me around 5-7 hours on my initial playthrough. That final mission was pretty damn tough. I ended up just running through the area not shooting at anyone and somehow i survived. I don't know how, but i did.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Ads