Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8674-9549-9318-8797
    Quote Originally Posted by AoWFraggit
    ehhhh i enjoyed metroid (kind of), but i don't think it counts as an fps. more like a first person adventure. but yeah, mp3 is also worth renting, if not buying. not exactly my type of game, but it seems to appeal to most wii players.
    I have a Xbox 360 as well so MOH H2 is not something big. If you look at games from its genre like Gears of war, COD4, mass effect and etc. MOH is nothing it wouldnt even be recognised in this genre. But Metroid Would definitly stick out Compared to Halo, cod4, mass effect and more.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    They're all great games. It depends on what type of games you like and if you're looking for online capabilities.
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Member #
    Friends
    4859-7354-0985-6081
    Moh:h2

Thanks to LinksDarkSide for the sig

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by MVGeneral
    I have a Xbox 360 as well so MOH H2 is not something big. If you look at games from its genre like Gears of war, COD4, mass effect and etc. MOH is nothing it wouldnt even be recognised in this genre. But Metroid Would definitly stick out Compared to Halo, cod4, mass effect and more.
    Mmm, Mass Effect is not in the same genre of MOH H2. They're 2 completely different games. Closest thing to Mass Effect and MOH H2 is the fact that they shoot a gun. Gears is 3rd person shooter, believe it or not, 3rd person and 1st person is a huge difference. MOH H2 is in a genre of 1st person shooters which includes Halo, CoD, Bioshock.

Never played Metroid Prime 3, im sure its great. Just like Bioshock and Halo 3 is great. But I would never buy either 3 for its full price... Why?

Halo 3, great game, but I hate their style of Multiplayer: Run n Gun, Hopping around like a rabbit while trying to snipe people, wtf is the fun in that?

Bioshock, winning alot of GOTY awards, but come on, $60 for a game thats only single player? Or even $50 which is its current price at gamestop. I will wait til its atleast $30.

Metroid Prime 3, same as Bioshock, people say its great, I dont doubt it, but its $50 for a single player only game, ill wait until its atleast $30

Now... Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, people are saying the campaign was fun, it has 32 PLAYER! online, now realize this, not many popular FPS games have 32 player. One I can think of is Counter-Strike on PC, im not sure about CoD4, maybe thats only 16 player. Anyway, why is it worth $50 unlike the others? Getting multiplayer games as soon as possible is key, why? To keep up with other players skill, and to get your fun in while it lasts, games dont last forever, after a while online dies out when new games are released, ESPECIALLY on consoles unlike PC.

So whats the best? Medal of Honor: Heroes 2, unless you dont care anything for online play.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    yeah...i really regret not renting metroid before buying. turns out it's not exactly my type of game, and i don't really feel like trading it in for only 5 bucks...friggin gamestop cheapskates.

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    I hate gamestop when it comes to the trade in values. I was just reading on the xbox.com forums like 5 mins ago. Someone was offered $5 for CoD3 and like $18 for a new wireless xbox controller. So instead of trading it in, he saw some kid tryin to buy CoD3 for $20 and he sold it to him for $15 in front of the manager and sold the wireless controller for $30 while gamestop sells it for $40. He said the manager looked pissed, lol funny story
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    yeah i traded in my cod3 for 5 bucks when i bought mohh2. gamestop needs to give their customers more credit. isn't it enough that we're being forced to pay 50 dollars for a disc and a case?

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Ads