LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

I picked up a new game! Also, are these games good offline?

Hi guys. I picked up Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution. It's aweeesome.

Anyways, my birthday is on Jan 5th and sadly, I can't get online until a long time.

Is Medal of Honor Heroes 2 with Zapper good offline?

For my bday i'mma get Wario Ware: Smooth Moves, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Wii Zapper.

Opinions plzzz.
    Wii Games
    Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Cooking Mama: Cookoff, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Links Crossbow Training, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Games Beat
    Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Links Crossbow Training
    Working on: Mainly Zelda, Smash Bros.

MOH:H2 Persona: WulfxFTW

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    You gotta be kidding me 0.0 Naruto CoN:R sucked I finished the game in one day
    I got Naruto GNT 4 - now theres something epic but Naruto CoN:R is just a rip off Naruto GNT 3 with less characters.
    I for one am getting Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure and maybe Trauma Center New Blood I need some reviews from people who have it ,so any suggestions on this one?
    Your Pro ,or your a noob - thats life

I own a USA Wii (sold my EUR Wii) 2x Wii motes 2x Nunchucks

Super Mario Galaxy | Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution | Guitar Hero 3(selling PM if interested) | Zelda TP | Wario Ware

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by XLaw
    You gotta be kidding me 0.0 Naruto CoN:R sucked I finished the game in one day
    I got Naruto GNT 4 - now theres something epic but Naruto CoN:R is just a rip off Naruto GNT 3 with less characters.
    I for one am getting Zack & Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure and maybe Trauma Center New Blood I need some reviews from people who have it ,so any suggestions on this one?
    Well, I liked it. It's more of a fight when you want rather than an actual story game..mission mode takes 30 minutes if that.

Plus I can't get the Naruto GNT ones because my parents are too cheap to get me a freeloader and stuff.
    Wii Games
    Wii Sports, Zelda: Twilight Princess, Naruto: Clash of Ninja Revolution, Cooking Mama: Cookoff, Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles, Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Links Crossbow Training, Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    Games Beat

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Wulf
    Well, I liked it. It's more of a fight when you want rather than an actual story game..mission mode takes 30 minutes if that.

Plus I can't get the Naruto GNT ones because my parents are too cheap to get me a freeloader and stuff.
    No dude I did the WHOLE game ,all stories all difficulties ,did all chars on arcade and all the rest don't remember all of it.

Super Mario Galaxy | Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution | Guitar Hero 3(selling PM if interested) | Zelda TP | Wario Ware

Member #
    Friends
    No dude I did the WHOLE game ,all stories all difficulties ,did all chars on arcade and all the rest don't remember all of it.
    Geez. o-o The game gets boring if you play longer than 2 hours at a time. o__O

But still, it's more of a fight when you want rather than story game.
    Wii Games
    Games Beat

Member #
    Friends
    Geez. o-o The game gets boring if you play longer than 2 hours at a time. o__O

But still, it's more of a fight when you want rather than story game.
    Thats why I said it sucked. Easy to beat and after that ,it just gets boring. Even with my friends we do around 2 - 3 fights and we get bored.
    Naruto 4 on the other hand we play at least 2 - 3 hours sometimes less if some one keeps beating the other one up too many times like when the score is 17 - 2

Member #
    Friends
    Thats why I said it sucked. Easy to beat and after that ,it just gets boring. Even with my friends we do around 2 - 3 fights and we get bored.
    Naruto 4 on the other hand we play at least 2 - 3 hours sometimes less if some one keeps beating the other one up too many times like when the score is 17 - 2
    Still more fun than Ultimate Ninja 2. :P I hated that game. xD
    Wii Games
    Games Beat

Member #
    Friends
    Still more fun than Ultimate Ninja 2. :P I hated that game. xD
    God I wish I had a PS2 to play Narutimate Accel 2 it looks god damn amazing.
    PS2 I think has the best Naruto games ,if not the best then at least the most of em. Naruto Ultimate Ninja ,2 ,Uzumaki Chronicles, 2 ,and Narutimate idk whats the full name in English for that game.
    Edit.
    Now that I think about it Id want the Wii Freeloader more cos in Japan Naruto Shippuuden GNT EX 2 is released and that one is freaking amazing.

Member #
    Friends
    God I wish I had a PS2 to play Narutimate Accel 2 it looks god damn amazing.
    PS2 I think has the best Naruto games ,if not the best then at least the most of em. Naruto Ultimate Ninja ,2 ,Uzumaki Chronicles, 2 ,and Narutimate idk whats the full name in English for that game.
    Edit.
    Now that I think about it Id want the Wii Freeloader more cos in Japan Naruto Shippuuden GNT EX 2 is released and that one is freaking amazing.
    I agree. I think Narultimate Accel 2 only has a few characters though. On my Ps2 Ultimate Ninja and the second one always just made me more jelous wishing I had a Gamecube for the CON series.
    Wii Games
    Games Beat

Member #
    Friends
    I agree. I think Narultimate Accel 2 only has a few characters though. On my Ps2 Ultimate Ninja and the second one always just made me more jelous wishing I had a Gamecube for the CON series.
    Gamecubes are cheap now a days. Bought mine one ebay for around 100$ with shipping and remember I live in Latvia. So it was at least double the shipping price which was in the USA. The package included a Gamecube ,all the cords ,AC ,64mb memory card and 2 controllers so it was a bargain!

Ads