LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Madden 08

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Madden 08

For you guys who have madden for the wii, is it FUN to play? Also, does it have online play like other awesome games do such as MoH:H2.

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    To me it is fun to play. If you've played madden before you will pick up the controls easily as they arent that hard to learn. It does have online play but I've never played it.

Let the Wii pwnage begin. sarasota's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Yes, it is a blast to play.......I like the motion controls, and everything I liked from Madden '07 is there....many more modes and things to do though. As far as the online, I've only played 3 games, but the ones I did play were a bit laggy.......I'm sure that's par for the course with this game, but it was still enjoyable. The lag is mainly visible on the menu portions of the game, the gameplay itself wasn't too laggy at all really. I got this actually 3 days ago at Wal Mart, they had it on sale for 37 bucks, if you can get a deal on it, grab it!

MOHH2 Persona: BCKaptKrunch
    Games Pwned (Sorry, Owned): Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Madden '08, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Rayman, Rayman 2, Trauma Center, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Tiger Woods '08, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need for Speed Carbon, Dance Dance Revolution, Wii Sports

Ads