Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1234-1234-1234-1234
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorkfish
    KK!! Btw just asking this, but is the online in MOHH2 any good? 32 person MP sounds sweet. I wouldve gotten it allready cept my internet sucks large hairy penARRRRRRRRRRRRRGH

It's awesome.

But then again, I've never played another online shooter.
    That turtle has a brief case. It must be going to work. I hope it has a good day.

Member #
    Friends
    6830-7751-9116-6691
    i tend to use the mp40, in the games i played in, i always got first or second =p

thanx for me sig manred

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    I think it can be very anoying ( havent played mohh2 yet not released here ) but hey you play games for fun. And especially an arcade game like moh.

If it was america's army thats another thing. If you see a guy running towards you that doesnt shoot you go kill him before he reaches you right.
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    Yea i just pre ordered it it's out here on the 8th of jan

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Wheres that?
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Why? >.> NO WAI!!!! Brawl Main: Mario or MK....... Waiting for: Brawl
    Friends
    Urm...
    I use the thompson.
    I love to throw grenades a people when there in that room thats high up in the dock. If i have no grenades, i open fire.

Made by idjut

Brawl: 31 DAYS
    Main: Mario

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Well, I found a practical use for the grenade thing.
    I play Village CTF a lot. I snipe often, and I run out of ammo. A lot.

So when I need to reload, I need to make it to one of the two houses. Which is hard, seeing that I always play allies. -.-'`

So instead of navigating through with a handgun, a grenade does the trick.
    (Also helps if you pull on out right before you die.)
    GAME OVER

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    grenades are broken in this game...which is why everyone loves em so much! best tactics are:

1.) cook a grenade, get the timing right, and blow the bloody brains out of whoever happens to run across you

2.) empty a clip on someone from behind. if you're a total nub and that doesn't do the trick, finish the job with your pistol

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    8745-5143-2651-5351
    Quote Originally Posted by AtomicB
    I love how you people assume that people who go kamikaze have no skill.
    What is this assumption based on? Do you have freaking statistics?
    Nope. People just like pretend they're awesome and everyone else is a noob.

I use the cooked nade kamikaze trick, but only when I get caught 4+ to 1 in a corner I can't get out of (say the enemies side behind the barn with 4 SMGs coming from two directions). Since I don't throw it (and their radar doesn't register it), I frequently get two kills postmortem out of them. Add that to the kills I got before getting there, and it's a nice bonus. I wouldn't do it to lose points, but there are times when it's the best available tactic.

So instead of navigating through with a handgun, a grenade does the trick.
    I just started sniping yesterday. I still suck at it, slightly less with the gewer than the springy, but I've developed an incredible streak with the .45/luger. Yesterday on Village CTF, the house I was sniping from got invaded by 4 enemies. I switched to luger, dropped on SMG on my retreat, dropped a 2nd waiting right outside, waited a second to heal, charged up to drop a 3rd SMG, and then when outside to my perch to drop the sniper too. One sewer CTF game I got half of my kills from luger.

I just need to get into some more challenging games (when I start a new weapon, I always use unranked/noob-filled servers to get warmed up) to see if the streak holds up against some top 100 players.

On August 6, 1945, 140,000 innocent lives were wiped off the face of the Earth. Three days later, 80,000 innocent lives were destroyed.

These are ,to this day, the only recorded uses of nuclear bombs used in war-fare. Both used by the U.S.A.
    In the weeks before that, many more died in the firebombing of Japanese cities. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were specifically exempted from the non-nuclear firebombing, because if they had been treated like Tokyo was, there wouldn't have been enough of the two cities left for anyone to notice a nuke hitting them.

Japan wasn't taken over by imperialist American forces. Imperial Japan went on a bloodthirsty resource/power hunt in league with one of the most evil dictators of all time, Hitler, taking over every country and island within range with the full support of its citizenry, many of which took up arms as the US took Japanese controlled islands. At Nanking, Japanese soldiers raped 20,000 innocent (innocent seeing as how the Chinese weren't annexing innocent surrounding countries and killing any resistors. Their crime was standing on ground that Japan wanted) Chinese citizens, and killed 300,000 more. That's just in one city. Their partner in genocide, Germany, executed millions of people just because of their race--even those that supported Germany.

Shortly after the second bomb dropped, all the killing of innocents ceased. So you seem to have statements of fact without any particular point. Care to expound?
    Last edited by Wiinter; 01-01-2008 at 12:44 PM.

MOHH2: AoW fortunz
    xfire: fortunzfavor

I am mianmini at IGN. fortunzfavor [at] netzero [dot] net

Member #
    Friends
    5873-1290-1753-2112
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiinter
    Nope. People just like pretend they're awesome and everyone else is a noob.

I use the cooked nade kamikaze trick, but only when I get caught 4+ to 1 in a corner I can't get out of (say the enemies side behind the barn with 4 SMGs coming from two directions). Since I don't throw it (and their radar doesn't register it), I frequently get two kills postmortem out of them. Add that to the kills I got before getting there, and it's a nice bonus. I wouldn't do it to lose points, but there are times when it's the best available tactic.
    Yeah. I wasn't trying to lose points as much as perfect it. It's a nice way out in crowds.

I just started sniping yesterday. I still suck at it, slightly less with the gewer than the springy, but I've developed an incredible streak with the .45/luger. Yesterday on Village CTF, the house I was sniping from got invaded by 4 enemies. I switched to luger, dropped on SMG on my retreat, dropped a 2nd waiting right outside, waited a second to heal, charged up to drop a 3rd SMG, and then when outside to my perch to drop the sniper too. One sewer CTF game I got half of my kills from luger.
    I try to stay away from handguns. Though, I played a handgun only server yesterday and won by 28 points. It just seems inconvenient.

I like to run out of sniper ammo, kill someone, take their gun, kill another, take their gun, and so on. It gives you a feeling of invincibility. Sniping skill comes in little time. You can perfect it in no time. Just play a lot of CTF in Village.

I just need to get into some more challenging games (when I start a new weapon, I always use unranked/noob-filled servers to get warmed up) to see if the streak holds up against some top 100 players.
    I always start my play-time with an unranked match. You know, to readjust.

In the weeks before that, many more died in the firebombing of Japanese cities. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were specifically exempted from the non-nuclear firebombing, because if they had been treated like Tokyo was, there wouldn't have been enough of the two cities left for anyone to notice a nuke hitting them.

Japan wasn't taken over by imperialist American forces. Imperial Japan went on a bloodthirsty resource/power hunt in league with one of the most evil dictators of all time, Hitler, taking over every country and island within range with the full support of its citizenry, many of which took up arms as the US took Japanese controlled islands. At Nanking, Japanese soldiers raped 20,000 innocent (innocent seeing as how the Chinese weren't annexing innocent surrounding countries and killing any resistors. Their crime was standing on ground that Japan wanted) Chinese citizens, and killed 300,000 more. That's just in one city. Their partner in genocide, Germany, executed millions of people just because of their race--even those that supported Germany.

Shortly after the second bomb dropped, all the killing of innocents ceased. So you seem to have statements of fact without any particular point. Care to expound?
    That, my friend, is my signature. I plan on refreshing it with a new fact every day.

Very informative, though.

Though, I still think there were better ways to end the war than to drop a nuclear bomb on civilians. That's a war-crime. But I suppose in those days, everyone was committing a war crime.
    GAME OVER

Ads