LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Quote Originally Posted by infamous85
    i have it and i actually like it, i think you would enjoy it cuz ur a huge ddr fan, the wiimote/nunchuck is not a requirement to play the game, u can turn it off and play it like any normal DDR. and the songs are mostly the ones you listen to on the radio and u can unlock alot of songs too but the unlocked ones are like techno and stuff. hope that helped ya
    Can you please explain how to turn off the hand controls?? I have read this everywhere and I can't figure it out myself.

If someone could please explain, I know a lot of people would be much happier.

I, myself, like the game. I'm not super great at it (can't they make a salsa dancing version?) so I'm challenged and I have fun playing with my daughter. We got an extra pad at GameStop and it works just fine.

Member #
    Friends
    5381-6822-1655-4361
    Quote Originally Posted by WiiMadness
    im just gonna stick with the mario mix one i have and use my money to buy super smash bros brawl.
    I can't blame you there. That's a really hard game to find. I wanted that one, but had to stick with DDR Hottest Party.

I had never played a DDR game before I got this one. I like it. I got it mostly to get some exercise. I have a feeling once Wii Fit is here, I'll sell it.

The songs selection is ... eh... O.K. Some of them are annoying versions of old 80s tunes. I wish the song selection would be a little better, more updated. That's my only complaint. Graphics are decent. Game is fun. I like how it added another dimension with the hand controls. Feels like you are doing a little more.

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    there aren't any timing mods or anything in the game so especially on a home pad it makes the higher difficulties for some songs almost impossible to read/play. but if you play without mods anyway then go for it i guess. it's not too bad for me aside from that. some of the songs were actually covered pretty well.

kyle

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Member #
    Friends
    Any wii game is hottest party lol if it has princess peach lol so hott

Ads