LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

Need Help with Medal of Honor 2 End

I seem to be having a problem at the end with no begin able to complete the task before the building blows up. How do you possibly kill of them? Do I need to use the machine gun in the one room? If so how do you operate it, it seems to go nuts when I try to use it. Can someone give me a tip or two? I have been working on it for hours now.
    Thanks,BB

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    at the end of the last level you should use the machine guns. put both the wiimote and the nunchuck forward and move them both in the direction you want to fire. dont attempt to kill all of them. its almost impossible. you will run out of time.just clear your path and run.

Member #
    Friends
    8480-0209-2306-3955
    hey thas, about ur sig, is that open to all users? if so, i'll join in today!

and sorry, i haven't touched campaign mode yet. i've spent the last month playing online xD

Currently Playing:
    The Conduit
    Call of Duty: World at War

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by AoWFraggit
    hey thas, about ur sig, is that open to all users? if so, i'll join in today!

and sorry, i haven't touched campaign mode yet. i've spent the last month playing online xD
    yeah its open to all users. feel free to use it. i was going to give you a link, but i saw one of your posts on it already. if you can find it. just search lobby thread in the search bar.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by bbcalc
    I seem to be having a problem at the end with no begin able to complete the task before the building blows up. How do you possibly kill of them? Do I need to use the machine gun in the one room? If so how do you operate it, it seems to go nuts when I try to use it. Can someone give me a tip or two? I have been working on it for hours now.
    Thanks,BB
    Use the turret machine guns, and grenades. Like Thas said, it's impossible to kill all of them. Just clear enough of the enemy to get to the next section. Also, get more grenades from the pickups of the enemy bodies.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Ads