LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    also you could (theoretically? maybe?) plug in a usb keyboard/mouse to the wii too.. so you got a very cheap pc.. with a google account you can then use the online word processor

Would be nice if it's possible.. anyone happen to try? :P
    Last edited by mechcon; 01-04-2008 at 06:25 AM.

Member #
    Friends
    7428-8550-5786-2492
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Yea I saw it, some of them you can tell are true ps3 fanboys. They had nothing to say but point out "Blue-ray" being mispelled, as if I actually cared about spelling it right. I mean this isnt a midterm after all.

Though some made some real good posts, which I do believe the PS3 has yet to reach its potential, but in all reality I think only exclusive games are going to be better and im guessing it wont be by that much, just details.
    lol yea i forgot to post no fanboism in my post

yea some of them did make good points (ignore the others, the "blue-ray"ones)

obviously and exclusive will always prevail over a multi, thats cause its utilized for one console and can take full prvilege over that console, look at uncharted and how well that turned out, R&C was truly amazing (alot of things going on at once)

Quote by: Danny_c from Ps3forums

no thanks. i could not care less about home. its a very neat idea, but i didnt buy a video game system to enter a "virtual" world.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Wiimoto, you truly are a fanboy. How could you say the future of PS3 is Final Fantasy. They have tons more games coming out. and you obviously dont know anything about the 360 because they have a shitload of different types of games just like the PS3. The only difference is 360 is very low on casual games and japanese games, which personally is great about the 360 because im not some 10 year old and I sure as hell dont like MOST japanese games.
    Lol I was making a joke, if your gonna label me with "fanboy" then go ahead. I know theres alot of good games for ps3 coming up, but they've been pretty disssapointing to some sony fans. I think that the xbox 360 has alot of great franchises, but games like Bioshock are running out, ideas are hard to come by, and when new ideas arise, they won't be as fresh and exciting. You don't see Super Microsoft Brothers Brawl coming out anytime soon... And I'm sorry I insulted your precious ps3, I'll try not to insult you in the future...

Super Mario Galaxy, Metroid Prime 3, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Warioware Smooth Moves, Guitar Hero III Legends of Rock, Super Paper Mario, Wii Play, Mercury Meltdown Revolution, Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
    -=Join the NEW Sonic Fan Club, PM FLYNNN=-

Member #
    Friends
    ps3 and 360 aren't exactly next-gen consoles...they're both just last-gen consoles with an hd player shoved up their asses
    OMG. that is the most honest to god truth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! well stated.

also you can add.... "bigger and bulky-er, expensive, limited controls, and altogether less FUN!!!!!!!"
    Got Wii???

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Warrior
    Now heres what i cant see. Peoples main attraction to buying a 360 or PS3 are these:

- Great Graphics
    - Good Online Mode
    - Very Powerful

Now, Heres what a decent PC will get you:

- AMAZING Graphics
    - Power beyond any console to date
    - Online modes are 10x easier, faster and better overall

Not to mention the PC gets a hell fo alot of games. All the games worth buying on the 360 are avalible for the PC, not to mention alot of amazing PC exclusives. As for great PS3 games, show me one.

So why buy a PS3 or a 360? When you could have something even better for not much more? Sure, it IS a bit more money.
    Very true. All around mainly, yet consoles still offer something a PC doesn't. Now I mainly do all of my gaming on my PC but a few issues I've come across are that

1. Lack of mobility. Now I have a laptop but I prefer my desktop. I play with about 3 other guys and we can't all setup in my room. It's difficult to get us all connected in a comfortable room. People will come across an issue with connecting up anymore than 2 pcs because of a lack of ethernet cables wired to one location. This can easily be fixed with a switch or hub. I'd personnally suggest a hub to get all 4 people connected to the internet or to simply do a LAN connection. Even so, it's a lot of work and a lot of hardware with audio, mouse and keyboard, monitor, computer, and any other gaming equipment someone might need.

2. Another issue is that people can't all play on one system. I have to setup 4 pcs with all of the necessary equipment and what not. Get everyone connected and then there's the troubleshooting of random issues.

PC's are the way of the future. Our consoles are almost as advanced as a PC is.

Also, most of the people that chose Wii most likely were very appreciative of the $250 price tag. Many are without knowledge of what specifications are needed for certain games or what exactly they should look for to put in the PC. People can probably build a really decent PC for only $500-$600. But if your unsure about what to get and you buy a whole package a desktop normally runs at about $1,000. I wouldn't suggest a laptop, that throws you into a whole new ballpark of prices. Ranging from $2,000 to $6,000.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Closed Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Ads