1. Grand Theft Auto IV pushed back until sometime in 2008
2. Sony's online Playstation Home for the PS3 is no where to be seen. It is supposed to be a competitor for Xbox Live and sort of a Second Life like MMORPG
3. The new Sonic The Hedgehog on Xbox 360/PS3 is a unplayable, rushed mess and a major disappointment
4. Only a small handful of Wii games have online gameplay.
5. The Nintendo Wii still has major supply problems, I can't believe that the Wii is over a year old and people were still scalping it before Christmas for over $700.
6. Wii Virtual Console storage problems are still there.
7. Neo Geo Wii virtual console games still don't freaking work at all on my TV.
8. Guitar Hero III on the Wii only plays sound in dual-mono and a replacement program is due soon.
9. The guitar controller compatibility wars and hardware problems for Rock Band and Guitar Hero III.
10. Sony originally axes hardware based backwards compatibility in the PS3 and then all PS2 backwards compatibility in the PS3.
11. Sony puts rumble back into the PS3 gamepad but they are not bundling it with the PS3. Huh?
12. Lair for PS3 is completely unplayable. Seriously this game was supposed to be the savior of the PS3 this holiday season since GTA IV was pushed back.
13. PS3 software development woes. Game developers are starting to become vocal about their developmental difficulty on the PS3 development kits requiring a lot more effort than the Xbox 360 kits. Heavenly Sword failed to be impressive, Ratchet and Clank is pretty much the only PS3 exclusive game that I would consider playing right about now. Final Fantasy XIII, Metal Gear 4, Gran Turismo 5, Killzone 2, Little Big Planet are all no where to be seen and are supposed to be out in 2008. GTA IV, Assassin's Creed, Virtua Fighter 5, All the EA sports games, Street Fighter IV and Devil May Cry 4 are going to be on the Xbox 360 as well. Ninja Gaiden 2 and the GTA IV DLC chapters are both Xbox 360 exclusive. Seriously the amount of exclusive games on the PS3 that really would made me want to get one are simply not there in 2007.
14. The Xbox 360 120 Gig hard drive is still $179, Damn..
15. There are still Xbox 360 dying with the Red Ring of Death but luckily I have never had it, There is an extended warrantee and a new hardware revision out there but there is still a chance that my Xbox 360 is going to up and die the next time I turn it on to play some Eternal Sonata.