+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    SSBB with the blue blur.. tampa2012's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8980-5679-2090-4980

Animal crossing wii

Has anyone heard any news on acw?ac is one my favorite games,but is the wii version going be good to or is it going to be left in the dark,ive looked every way on the internet,g4tv,nintendopower and EGM.I need to know if its a working title or what.does anyone heard anything?

COD:WAW f.c- 4382- 6073-7666

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    yes its gonna come out. it will have online so u can visit your friends town. it will also take advantage of wiiconnect 24 as to people can still interact with your town when the console is off. it looks promising. now only if they give 4 gb sd card free with the game.

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    they are also thinking about including other media in it like phones and blackberry's where you can text messages from the game to other people, but that's more like a dream to the creators than reality. But yeah it will have online and wiiconnect24 so hopefully there is no cheating with the clocks and hopefully there will be online updates and new furniture released say every week from nintendo.

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    what is this game acctualt about dosent seem anything specail
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Hmmm if it looks better than the gamecube version and has some interesting stuff to do I might get it.
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    I really enjoyed this game on the Gamecube and am excited for the Wii versions arrival. I think the game may be hitting shelves sometime during the holidays of this year.

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo
    what is this game acctualt about dosent seem anything specail
    I am not sure if the Wii version will be too different, but the Gamecube game was about moving to a new town, pretty much getting out of your parents house and living on your own. You set your birth date and all that, and when its your birthday your Mom sends you gifts and what not, and checks in throughout the year. You basically live life in your town, you have people living in there already and some leave, new ones come in. Wii version should be good though, online could be really great and I can't wait to see how it turns out.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    yeah it was cool and addicting even without the internet so the wii version+the internet is a pretty good game.

formerly known as wii-fi

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    More than likely Nintendo will deliver on this one. They can't go wrong, as far as single-player goes I hope they have it where they send mail to your Wii inbox to inform you on your town. So you know what's going on before you even start the game.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by Dzapper
    More than likely Nintendo will deliver on this one. They can't go wrong, as far as single-player goes I hope they have it where they send mail to your Wii inbox to inform you on your town. So you know what's going on before you even start the game.
    That does happen in this game.
    In a Nintendo Power magazine, it was the launch guide issue, it showed the message board. There was a message in that person's inbox from Tom Nook..the towns shopkeeper saying that there was a flea market in town and you were told to go look at what your neighbors have to offer.

What I am wondering is, how they will continue it.
    Will they just start again with some of the characters still there (ie. Tom Nook), or will they somehow continue it by saying something like the new person in Town this persons kid?

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    yes its gonna come out. it will have online so u can visit your friends town. it will also take advantage of wiiconnect 24 as to people can still interact with your town when the console is off. it looks promising. now only if they give 4 gb sd card free with the game.
    I thought the Wii only read 1-2GB cards? Meh.

I still haven't ever tried animal crossing but it always gets great reviews and comments so I think I need to hunt it down for the GC.
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Ads