LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3099-0319-5478-2979

Bully coming March 3rd?

Jimmy Hopkins is supposedly ready to kiss the girls (and boys) at Bullworth Academy on Wii and Xbox 360 starting March 3. Bully: Scholarship Edition will feature "new content" and that's still all about we know at this point. Perhaps we'll get a little hands-on time with it at GDC, but we don't even really know if the Wii version will have waggle and the Xbox 360 will sport better textures."

While an official release date hasn’t been confirmed just yet, it looks like retailers all have the same day in mind. March 3rd, 2008 is the date many online retailers have. Thanks to Jab for the heads up!

So who out there plans on picking the game up?
    My friends said good things about the Ps2 version and advised picking this one up. Hopefully the extra content is good.

Source:
    http://gonintendo.com/?p=32625

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    Its supposed to be the school yard version of GTA. Atleast thats what my brother said, I never actually checked to see if it was true or did any research. I was planning on buying it if there's nothing else I want during that time.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    3099-0319-5478-2979
    Quote Originally Posted by T3kNi9e
    Its supposed to be the school yard version of GTA. Atleast thats what my brother said, I never actually checked to see if it was true or did any research. I was planning on buying it if there's nothing else I want during that time.
    Yeah that was my approach as well.
    I will still be playing Brawl but this will see some playing time as well, something good in the spring at least. I know Mario Kart will be around there as well, but that could still be pushed back to early summer, hopefully not though.

CantGetAWii
    ProudWii60Owner

'I don't want to go back, I want a new day & age.'

Retired Moderator-[PM]

Brawl FC: 4682-8172-0512 [PM for add]
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumn0ob
    So all we have to do to become mods is be online all time I can do that on break which is now

Member #
    Friends
    4910-3433-7867-8297
    This game for the PS2 is great. Can't wait to play the new one for Wii.
    Wii Owner: Zelda TP: Monster 4x4: Excite Truck: Red Steel: Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam: Wii Sports: MP 3 Corruption: Guitar Hero 3: Medal Of Honor Heroes 2: Super Mario Galaxy: Resident Evil 4

DS Lite Zelda Special Edition Owner: LOZ: PH, MKDS, Rayman, The Urbz: Sims, Nintendogs, Pac'N Roll, Pokemon D, Pokemon MD, Mario & Luigi Partners In Time, Yu-Gi-Oh NT, DBZ:SW2, CRA

GBA Games: Tron 2.0 Killer App, Pokemon Fire Red, Emerald, and Sapphire.

residentevilnews.com

Ads