Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Is bwii good?

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    You could not do that in battlefield 2. Or do you mean selectin different classes?

in Battalion Wars 2 you got a main character like a general ( if im correct, havent played this yet ) and an army. You can switch to any unit in your army and control that. so thats hotswapping
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by I(V)P
    sorry i couldnt stand it.... i returned it the next day
    There are places that actually allow you to return opened games?

i heard its gonna be a bit like battlefield 2 in the way of hotswapping characters ,is this true?
    Well, to the point where you can go from controlling infantry, to a tank, then to a airplane, etc. Functions slightly differently, though: You're taking control of these individual units, rather than take one unit and enter various vehicles. You control the rest of the squad regardless of what unit you take control of.

In the words of my cousin, "It feels like a dumbed down version of Battlefield 2," as if to say if you already have Battlefield 2, you shouldn't feel all too compelled to get Battalion Wars 2 for the Wii.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    When I see trailers and movies of bwII I think its a completely different game. You should not see it as a dumb down bf2 or maybe bf21242. Its a completely different game with a completely different world ( cartoony instead of realistic )
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Ads