Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Games Shortage

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    1215-8035-1800-1128

Games Shortage

Today I was looking around the stores near home and noticed that the most popular games and some not so poular were all out of stock.
    I have been looking for Link Crossbow Training but alas can not find it any where other than at extortionate prices. Also Mario at the Olympics is out of stock around here and on Amazon.co.uk, usely they show an aproximate deilevery time i;e stock expected in 2 weeks. Now many games have no expected re stocking dates!
    Do you think the popular titles will be as hard to come by as the console itself.
    Chubbs

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4627-4261-3182-4550
    I feel you, it was super hard for me to track down Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution. I looked in Target,circuit city, eb games, then I finally found a used copy in gamestop.

Now Playing
    -Sin and Punishment: Star Successor- -DJ Hero- - Goldeneye 007- -Call of Duty Modern Warfare Reflex- -Dead Space: Extraction- -Muramasa: The Demon Blade- -Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands- -Resident Evil: Darkside Chronicles- -Red Steel 2- -Monster Hunter Tri-
    Goldeneye 007 FC :1371-0470-9201
    Modern Warfare Reflex FC: 0724-1130-4548

Member #
    Friends
    6031-8713-1077-8188
    i notice this where i work...everything is like sold out and nothings really coming in at best buy
    iMac 2.4ghz Aluminum, 4GB iPhone, 12 iPods!

Member #
    Friends
    Weird. I was in target looking for Xbox 360 games. I noticed everything wasn't in stock. I walked over to the Wii and the same thing. I then went to Walmart and found the same thing. I didn't think much about it. I finally found what I was looking for at Gamestop.

Please feel free to contact me for any SBTourney related questions at:
    mingus@smashbrostourney.com

Member #
    Friends
    1215-8035-1800-1128
    So looking at the post this is not just a UK thing, the problem is just as bad in the states.
    It may just be temporary as I know quite a few people who managed to get a Wii and they have just been buying every thing they can get, assessories included.
    I suppose that seeing Consoles have and still are in short supply, then retailers will only stock limited copies of individule games!
    Chubbs

Ads