LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    Meh, I get bored of it sometimes but most games come out in completely different ways or have some little thing that make it different from the last. Most of all, Nintendo knows how to market, revive and sustain their characters.
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    Some people are saying that their are other games getting repetitive also, while some are dismissing the notion that mario is repetitive and saying its not. Some are basically saying people still like it "just cause"

People know other games are getting repetitive and when they do you always see complaints saying the game sucks or brings nothing new. But the article is about why Mario brings the same things over and over yet people give it a sort of "pass" when it comes to repetitiveness.

Some people are saying he's an xbox fanboy, when he clearly said himself he likes the game, but was not pissing on himself like 95% of Wii fanboys when playing it. So why is it people like to say "Ohh, he's just a xbox lover and he hates Mario" what a bunch of bullshit, how about coming up with a real response instead of attacking the writer.

Please, tell me why is it that I dont enjoy SMG as much as you guys? I played all the mario platformers and SM64 was the last one to be really fun. Is it because im a "fanboy"? I dont like repetitive games, which is why I did not get all hyper like a 6 year old boy and go buy Halo 3 when it was released. The only reason im going to play Halo 3 (im going to burrow, not rent or buy) is to finish the story in the Halo trilogy.

Also comparing it to Disneys old movies that are released yet still selling. Like The Lion King and Beauty in the Beast, etc. Is not a real arguement, because those movies sell because of the parents who buy them for the kids. If I had a son or daughter and I saw those classic movies that I liked when I was a kid, of course ill buy it for my little kids. Which btw movies getting old does not make them obsolete. But a movie thats just like the older one is repetitive and tends to get bad critic reviews.

Anyway, some of you made some good responses, but some others made some stupid ones as if you really didn't have an answer to the article besides attacking the writer or other games.
    Mod Edit: Image removed. Some users may find it offensive and inappropriate.
    SSBB FC: ????-????-???? (New Wii, so I gotta check)
    Gamertag: T3kNi9e
    Been playing alot of WarCraft III lately, anyone up for game? Just message me, my account is the same as here and GT.

Member #
    Friends
    5382-7503-5475-5536
    Don't really see the point in arguing about this, isnt this like a "each their own" kinda thing? some get bored of the games while others enjoy it more?

Member #
    Friends
    4614-1471-6665-4276
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastking23
    Don't really see the point in arguing about this, isnt this like a "each their own" kinda thing? some get bored of the games while others enjoy it more?
    i second that. some people might mario games repetitive, while others dont. personally i dont find them repetitve at all. and when i say this im only talking about the platformers.

Member #
    Friends
    :P whoever posted this thing is stupid.

mario can even be A BIT repetitive but it has soo many different things...sports,rpg,2D,3D,multi player games,everything but guns :P
    if you want blood then simply chang textures so mario bleeds when he takes hit(LULZ).
    w will neveer get bored of him because he is fun and has too many different things for us to get bored.

Member #
    Friends
    7912-1706-4691-2520
    Very good.
    3DS FC: 1478-4144-3572

Trying to motivate myself to play: Oblivion, Smash 3DS, Parry Souls 2.
    Spoiler Alert!

Member #
    Friends
    1512-1772-5792-0000
    Who says more of the same is a bad thing? Why fix what isn't broken?
    ===============

Oh god I came back after a couple years for kicks and I have no idea what's going on now.

wut do halp plz

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads