LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    I have Zack & Wiki, I just have not played it yet.......

I like to see the old arcade game of the 1980's made, it's called QIX.
    JMO

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Quote Originally Posted by Sovieto
    uhhh its already out, this just proves how even wii fans on forums are blinded by nintendo's games.
    Like 3 people said already not anymore. And how can you even say that about a person. Just like im

D'uuuuuuh ( drewl ) Nintendooooooooo

Im looking forward to this game a lot since I heard about it. I just didnt knew medal of honor and BWii got pushed back so much! If I already had those I would seriously buy Zack and Wiki
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by cyberzomby
    Like 3 people said already not anymore. And how can you even say that about a person. Just like im

D'uuuuuuh ( drewl ) Nintendooooooooo

Im looking forward to this game a lot since I heard about it. I just didnt knew medal of honor and BWii got pushed back so much! If I already had those I would seriously buy Zack and Wiki
    its not your fault, its nintendo's fault for shrouding the wii with too great of first party titles.

Everything in this signature except for this text was made by Wiired, he is my creator and almighty.

Member #
    Friends
    See, what they should have done was named the game "Mario & Luigi: Quest for Links' Treasure" and it would have sold like hot Mario cakes. Keep the gameplay and graphics the same though.

Member #
    Friends
    4103-2900-3267-1697
    I think the funny part about all of this is that instead of complaining about how no one has bought this quality game, we should be out telling everyone we know that has a Wii about the game. I got my sister to buy this game, and am trying to get some friends to get it as well.

In fact the other day I was standing in Best Buy picking up a Zapper and a guy asked me if I owned a Wii, I said yes and he asked if I can suggest any games. I told him about a couple of main titles, some things to stay away from and then I showed him Zack and Wiki and highly suggested it. He picked it up and walked away with it.

Capcom isn't going to advertise for this game, so let's do it for them. Besides, word of mouth is the best form of advertising.

Member #
    Friends
    6873-9817-9041-2501
    I had started a thread last week about Underrated Wii Games and this game came up a couple times.

Having never even heard of this game, it got me to go read a review on it and now the next time I go to Gamestop, I am picking it up.

I LOVED Monkey Island as a kid, so this seems like a no brainer for me.
    Currently playing: Super Swing Golf Season 2

Games Owned: Super Mario Galaxy, Super Swing Golf Season 2, Wii Sports, Wii Play, Zelda Twilight Princess, Trauma Center New Blood, Harry Potter OOTP, Zak & Wiki, Metroid Prime 3, Big Brain Academy, Battalion Wars 2

VC Games Owned: Punch Out, Legend of Zelda, SMB 3, Super Mario World, Super Metroid

Member #
    Friends
    I didn't buy it because I don't want it.

Yep.
    "Kids, let me tell you about another so-called "wicked" guy. He had long hair and some wild ideas, and he didn't always do what other people thought was right. And that man's name was... I forget. But the point is... well, I forget that too. Marge, you know who I'm talking about. He used to drive that blue car?"

Waiting For Tomorrow largedarry's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    The problem is probably related to advertising. Almost all the games at the top of the sales charts can be attributed to the amount of adverstising put into them.
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

Member #
    Friends
    4855-3513-2198-8739
    Quote Originally Posted by thedaini
    Capcom isn't going to advertise for this game, so let's do it for them. Besides, word of mouth is the best form of advertising.
    Thats why Im doing a review about it and post it on dutch forums

I got a few people to buy the zapper deal because of my review of it So it might help zack and wiki 2:P
    Tip of the day:
    A big mistake a lot of you make is that wiiware games will be free.

Wiiware is just the same like the virtual console. Its different in that it offers new games instead of old console games.

I can think of some easy games ( Like tetris and some other in that direction ) that can be free but the majority will cost money.

Member #
    Friends
    3732-3369-2853-4491
    Quote Originally Posted by eskiemong
    Are you serious?! I was totally going to buy this game when I make myself some free time..
    It's out already in America!!

Geez. We're not the only country in the world you know.
    Strikers FC:025884-970933
    RIP: Hidden in Plain View, Counterfit Pennies, The Early November

thanks to idjut for the sig!

Ads