LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 11 to 16 of 16
  1. #11
    Fusion Mongle Z3wpk's Avatar
    Member #
    35315
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    667
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    wii sports 2 isn't coming out any time soon. probably not even in 2009. satoru iwata even said that they don't have plans on making another one.
    no he said that its not closing the doors totally but its deff wont be coming out any soon
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

    I love you idjut for this sig!!

  2. Ads


  3. #12
    Pwnage Master LiquidD's Avatar
    Member #
    37610
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    508
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    Quote Originally Posted by Z3wpk
    no he said that its not closing the doors totally but its deff wont be coming out any soon
    .... that's what i said...
    Spoiler Alert!

  4. #13
    Wiichat Member nic7's Avatar
    Member #
    1061
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Iowa, America
    Posts
    2,295
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8853-1952-9704-6115
    He said it wasn't coming out soon in mid 2007. And 2 and a half years later (Saying the game comes out in late 2009) wouldn't qualify as "soon". At least not to me anyway...


    Thanks Star Striker for the sig.


    Support the Third Parties!
    Buy Zack and Wiki
    and
    No More Heroes


  5. #14
    Pwnage Master LiquidD's Avatar
    Member #
    37610
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Posts
    508
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6555-2844-7958-4986
    i hope i dont ever see a sequel that going to cost full price. that would suck...
    Spoiler Alert!

  6. #15
    Welcome to the Good Life Desi_Wii_G's Avatar
    Member #
    32144
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    370
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8914-3870-7184-8437
    Quote Originally Posted by nic7
    He said it wasn't coming out soon in mid 2007. And 2 and a half years later (Saying the game comes out in late 2009) wouldn't qualify as "soon". At least not to me anyway...
    Who is this "He" and when did "He" say it?... Lol I'm sitting here all confused...

    Brawl Friend Code:0559-6444-7466
    Name For Brawl: SanMN
    PM Me If You Add Me!


  7. #16
    Fusion Mongle Z3wpk's Avatar
    Member #
    35315
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    667
    Friends
    0
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    4826-4175-7020-5555
    Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    .... that's what i said...
    lmao sorry wasnt reading right i misunderstood you
    Quote Originally Posted by GC8
    you are incredibly fast at responding...
    GH3 Code:455381349557
    SSBB Code:0430-7946-8146
    Quote Originally Posted by [DT]
    We have ignition Sister.

    I love you idjut for this sig!!

Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts