LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    8690-0586-4834-6134

Endless Ocean - Completed??

I've been playing Endless Ocean quite alot since I got it for Christmas, and last night I positioned 5 sonar array things at various point throughout the sea, and final found the "White Mother" (larger than a blue whale "apparently")..... Then the credit sequence ran....

If any1 else has got this far, please tell me this isn't the end of the game...

Let the Wii pwnage begin. sarasota's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    wow, if that's the case, it's not really Endless it is?? *LOL* Well, maybe that's just because you found all animals? Not sure, as I'm in the states and we don't have it yet........I'm jealous actually!

MOHH2 Persona: BCKaptKrunch
    Games Pwned (Sorry, Owned): Medal of Honor Heroes 2, Super Mario Galaxy, Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition, Madden '08, Mortal Kombat Armageddon, Rayman, Rayman 2, Trauma Center, Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Tiger Woods '08, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Need for Speed Carbon, Dance Dance Revolution, Wii Sports

Member #
    Friends
    5382-7503-5475-5536
    Isn't that like a secret animal? maybe you unlocked some extra stuff, heard that shark was also a secret animal in the game.

Member #
    Friends
    8690-0586-4834-6134
    I don't think the "White Mother" is a secret animal, as finding it is the *purpose* of the dappy tart who lives with me aboard my boat.

Although, even though it's her *purpose* she does naff all to help other than bark the occasional instruction.... Oh and she's a diving instructor/expert who can't swim and refuse to get into the water go figure.

Excellent game/simulation though.... One of those title that you load up, play for a few minutes, then 4 hours disappear....
    Wii Code - 8690-0586-4834-6134

Games owned : WiiSports, WiiPlay, Spiderman 3, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Big Brain Academy, Endless Ocean, Ghost Squad, Carnival, Super Mario Galaxy, Lego Starwars, Lego Batman, Mario Kart Wii

Member #
    Friends
    2826-3679-3570-3759
    What do you do in this game? Just swim around?
    Pure Aussie

Member #
    Friends
    8690-0586-4834-6134
    To a point yes.... But you can also explore a large ocean area.... Discover new species of fish.... Search for buried/hidden treasure.... Explore underwater cave systems and ruins... And general enjoy life on and in a virtual ocean...

Online play is also available, so you can go diving with buddies over the net...

Also the game has the ability to play mp3's off an SD card... However, diving with certain genre's of music just doesn't work... The theme from Crimson Tide works quite well though...

It's not everyone's cup of tea I suppose, and it's fairly slow paced, but it's relaxing and, to a certain extent, educational.

I quite enjoy playing it, and it keeps me outta trouble...
    Wii Code - 8690-0586-4834-6134

Games owned : WiiSports, WiiPlay, Spiderman 3, Sonic and the Secret Rings, Big Brain Academy, Endless Ocean, Ghost Squad, Carnival, Super Mario Galaxy, Lego Starwars, Lego Batman, Mario Kart Wii

Ads