LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    6772-9484-5615-6705
    hmmm, drive 5 minutes to the gym, or save the money for wii fit.....im travelling 5 minutes to the gym,i probably wont buy this thing
    Pre-Apocalypse Wiichatter.
    Remaining Survivor of the Wii In Australia Members.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwilliiy
    hmmm, drive 5 minutes to the gym, or save the money for wii fit.....im travelling 5 minutes to the gym,i probably wont buy this thing
    your right its not that great anyways most people are just getting it cause its new

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwilliiy
    Why don't you walk if you are 5 minutes away?

Member #
    Friends
    I really want WiiFit for killer skiing/snowboarding/skateboarding games,standing in front of the 65" widescreen. :up:

The yoga stuff will probably be cool too.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by 261311
    Well, people sadly attempt to be politically correct and include us into the fray.

Just to further my point about google, and everyones opinion on Americans, I searched on google images for "average americans". Notice how all images on the first page, relate to food, have fat people, sexy posters or money.

click here for a good laugh
    average... psh glad im not!!!
    i sure dnt wana look like that!

Member #
    Friends
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    WiiFit is more than just the exercise games. You can use the WiiBoard for other games.

So, if you don't want to buy WiiFit, don't. Don't question why people will buy it. They won't question why you bought PokeMon and play it late at night hugging your sisters Hello Kitty doll. But, when the skateboarding/surfing/RPG/flying game comes out and use the WiiBoard, don't complain that you had to buy it too.
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

Member #
    Friends
    8799-9801-1544-7718
    dude wii fit is a different game than anything else. the board wont be just for ffitness. i am sure that new spinoffs will come. its an exciting new peripherel for teh wii

Call of Duty FC : 3480 6196 6904
    Onslaught FC : 3180 1649 9648
    The Conduit - 1891 9137 3932 ( Mr Vihang)

Member #
    Friends
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    dude wii fit is a different game than anything else. the board wont be just for ffitness. i am sure that new spinoffs will come. its an exciting new peripherel for teh wii
    Square Enix interested in Wii Fit Board for RPG or Square Enix Keen on Wii Fit Controller

Wii Fit Board Alternate Uses
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

Member #
    Friends
    3054-4394-5675-1502
    Quote Originally Posted by vashivihan
    dude wii fit is a different game than anything else. the board wont be just for fitness. i am sure that new spinoffs will come. its an exciting new peripherel for teh wii
    yes ! finnally someone said it! the board for wii fit can be used for other games....3 quaters of the users who posted in this thread posted negativie feelings about wii fit
    Gogeta will rock you!

Member #
    Friends
    Yeah skating would be cool ,but still ollie? lol and indy grab with the white board thingy ,how about a kickflip ,those things kinda wouldn't work out
    but snowboarding now that might me interesting but still can't replace the real thing ,i snowboard and its freaking sweet.
    skiing would also be nice ,especial using the wiimotes as sticks (idk how you call em in english the sticks you use when skiing)
    but I don't back down on the fitness stuff I said
    Your Pro ,or your a noob - thats life

I own a USA Wii (sold my EUR Wii) 2x Wii motes 2x Nunchucks

Super Mario Galaxy | Naruto Clash of Ninja Revolution | Guitar Hero 3(selling PM if interested) | Zelda TP | Wario Ware

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Ads