LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]

wii sports tennis

hi ppl.. need some help... wondering if anybody can tell me how to do the super hard shots on the wii sports tennis. been playing for months but only now and again di i get one.. is there a special knack to it i dont no about or am i just being thick ????? even my friends who dont own a wii come round and seem to be able to do :o(. thanks for your time. any feed back would be great

2. Ads

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by nufc_baz
    hi ppl.. need some help... wondering if anybody can tell me how to do the super hard shots on the wii sports tennis. been playing for months but only now and again di i get one.. is there a special knack to it i dont no about or am i just being thick ????? even my friends who dont own a wii come round and seem to be able to do :o(. thanks for your time. any feed back would be great

from what i've noticed it's just about getting the right timing. swining when the ball is at the highest point right before it starts coming back down.

kyle

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Waiting For Tomorrow largedarry's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    8861-8821-7046-6197
    The hard serve is all timing. You just need to hit the ball at the highest point.

As for playing the volley, I find if you twist your wrist like you are trying to put topspin on the ball, you will hit it lower and harder.
    "There are many causes that I am prepared to die for but no causes that I am prepared to kill for." Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."

Quote Originally Posted by LiquidD
    I wish everyone would read the damn manual instead of posting a post about a dumbass question like the one asked in this thread.

Ads