Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Lego games

Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    ah, maybe on gamestops site? i'm not sure if they'll send it there. sorry i forgot to check your info. duh.

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Member #
    Friends
    no worries, im sure if they dont send here, theres an equivelent of it here, its annoying having to wait longer for all the good movies, games everything
    Your friendly neighbourhood, Spiderman.

Guru of everything Ninty wezeles's Avatar
    Member #
    Friends
    6074-3351-1151-1701
    i think the lego games can be overdone way to fast... Starwars awsome... indiana jones awsome... but to go as far as batman.. might be too main stream...

i think alot of lego star wars players are people that like the films they are about, and are part of the cult following tied with the film... parents that grew up with these classic films buy these games for there kids to play as well...

once you start putting out newer movies, or less "cult like" movies its going to kill the franchise... granted its kinda dumb to do it about something lego isnt connected with... but they could do something else...

a batman or spider man lego game i dont think will be as big of a hit, unless they dont tie them in so closely with the movie.. if they keep it Retro style like the pics ive seen... Then it might go over well but wont touch the sale levels as the others...

it would just be stupid to release everything in lego's "even if they have lego characters" when they dont do great on there own.. Harry potter,sponge bob,avatar,bob the builder,thomas & friends... these wont be huge lego hits..

lol ill bet on it...
    Last edited by wezeles; 01-09-2008 at 04:39 PM.

Member #
    Friends
    4446-2198-5100-5753
    yeah i agree. The SW was really fun, and IJ looks really good, but they shouldnt whore Lego out.

Member #
    Friends
    I saw the Lego Batman one while searching random images on Google. Looks like I'll be getting it.

I have 1 Lego game (and it's horrible) for my N64: Lego Racers.
    With much love, 261311.

Quote Originally Posted by JT.
    Maybe it's implying yoshi is an animal, and not just a mutated green prostitute mario likes to ride
    -=Join the Waluigi Fan Club=-

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by wezeles
    i think the lego games can be overdone way to fast... Starwars awsome... indiana jones awsome... but to go as far as batman.. might be too main stream...

i think alot of lego star wars players are people that like the films they are about, and are part of the cult following tied with the film... parents that grew up with these classic films buy these games for there kids to play as well...

once you start putting out newer movies, or less "cult like" movies its going to kill the franchise... granted its kinda dumb to do it about something lego isnt connected with... but they could do something else...

a batman or spider man lego game i dont think will be as big of a hit, unless they dont tie them in so closely with the movie.. if they keep it Retro style like the pics ive seen... Then it might go over well but wont touch the sale levels as the others...

it would just be stupid to release everything in lego's "even if they have lego characters" when they dont do great on there own.. Harry potter,sponge bob,avatar,bob the builder,thomas & friends... these wont be huge lego hits..

lol ill bet on it...
    As long as it's not based on the movies, I think it could be real entertaining. Having a lego Batman/Robin (2 player possibility) swinging around Gotham on batarangs should be fun. Criminals would have their lego pieces fall apart once they were defeated. Even the batmobile/batwing would be a nice twist using the lego environment. I think the nunchuk would be a great control scheme, use it to cycle through items in Batmans utility belt, like the Batarang, and tap Z to throw it.

Spiderman I'm not so sure about, but maybe it could work. I'd like to see Maximum Carnage again, like on the old SNES game, or atleast a twist of all the enemies as they were in the comics, not the movies.

Member #
    Friends
    2882-9149-7173-3516
    i adore lego. absolutely adore it.

is there lego star wars games for ds or wii?

be daring, be different, be impractical,
    be anything that will assert integrity of purpose
    and imaginative vision against the play-it-safers,
    the creatures of commonplace, the slaves of the ordinary.

Member #
    Friends
    3517-9799-4262-2418
    Quote Originally Posted by owlsgo
    i adore lego. absolutely adore it.

is there lego star wars games for ds or wii?

yeah, there are lego star wars games for both Wii and DS
    http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=230150
    http://www.gamestop.com/product.asp?product%5Fid=180470

and here's the article i talked about earlier, sorry i scanned the full page and just didn't feel like editing the picture. The part about the upcoming games(lego universe, lego batman, and lego indiana jones) is at the bottom. Kind of hard to read due to the crappy scanner at my office but it's definitely readable Lego games-lego.jpg_p01.jpg

if i get my hands on a color scanner or if i find my camera charger i'll get you guys a more readable copy... sorry

I am fast. To give you a reference point, I'm somewhere between a snake and a mongoose. And a panther.
    ~Argue for your limitations,and they're yours...
    -Feel free to add my wii and send me a message and i'll add you back
    -Mario Strikers Charged: 442495 403215
    -MoH: H2 Persona- DexterMorgan114

Remove Ads

Ads