LoginRegister
Nintendo Wii / Wii U Forum
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Member #
    Friends
    Wii Friend Code: $post[field5]
    2294-2353-1207-3330
    You know, if we are going to stereo type, healthy fit Americans are on average taller than healthy fit Asians. Larger bone structure requires larger seats, cars, etc...

Have you ever seen an American politician in Asia? They usually stand a half a foot taller than all the Asians. But, then Japan has Sumo wrestlers and no one would call them tiny, petite, or in shape.

I'd like to see a gamer go up to a NFL football player and tell him he was fat.
    Wiiaffied : April 22, 2007
    Accessorwiis : 4 sets of motes and chucks, 2 motionPlus, 1 dance pad, Wii Zapper, colored battery doors, component cables, aluminum travel case
    Gamiis : Wii Sports, Elebits, Big Brain Academy, DDR : Hottest Party, Battalion Wars 2, Mario & Sonic at the Olympics, Medal of Honor : Heroes 2, Rayman Raving Rabbids 2, Rayman Rabbids TV Party, Tiger Woods 08, EA Sports Active, Game Party 1&2, Punch Out, Wii Sports Resort

Do you Wii-B-q?

2. Ads

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    Please don't use sterotypes. Obesity may be growing in America, but there are tons of Americans that are average weight. Unless you are American, which I don't know, then shut up about it.

I mean it in a nice way....
    Your not from manchester or England so don't you dare comment on The Devils?

He can say what he wants if it's inside the rules and if necessary he could easily back up his statement with facts.

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    4253-4708-4555-0363
    I won't be buying WiiFit since it looks like it will have the same replay value as WiiPlay (play it for a couple months, then it gathers dust). I'm telling you, the novelty of the WiiFit Board will wear off eventually.
    Last edited by FR.; 01-12-2008 at 01:20 PM.
    2008 Jaguar XKR Portfolio

WiiChat Auto Enthusiast

Forum Moderator - [PM]

Member #
    Friends
    3598-1913-0901-5292
    Well, Britain is third most obese country in the world (after U.S.A. and Mexico). But really, sending the stronger balance board is just a way of expanding that idea of 'everyone'. 60% of Americans are at least over weight and Nintendo have simply decided to modify the board so that it can be used by all. But I do hope they don't ship the normal board and the 'fat' board. It'll be just like 'super-size me' all over again.

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    Your not from manchester or England so don't you dare comment on The Devils?

He can say what he wants if it's inside the rules and if necessary he could easily back up his statement with facts.
    I think I can be a fan if I watch it every week. It's my heritage, English and Irish.

Anyway, don't you think it's a compliment for your league if I choose to watch that instead of the MLS?? What else am I supposed to watch if I want quality soccer? The MLS sucks.

I think I have a right to comment on it if I actually know what's going on. I'm not protective of any league here, simply because sports are enjoyable for the whole world to watch.

This has gone way off topic, I just hate sterotypes, and it makes me really mad when people use them. The world needs to understand that we don't live at drive throughs. I actually hate fast food. I guess it's no big deal, it is a fact that America is more obease than other countries, but not everyone is like that.
    Last edited by manufan15; 01-12-2008 at 08:43 AM.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

WiiChat Moderator
    Member #
    Friends
    3881-9484-9041-5848
    Quote Originally Posted by manufan15
    I think I can be a fan if I watch it every week. It's my heritage, English and Irish.

Anyway, don't you think it's a compliment for your league if I choose to watch that instead of the MLS?? What else am I supposed to watch if I want quality soccer? The MLS sucks.

I think I have a right to comment on it if I actually know what's going on. I'm not protective of any league here, simply because sports are enjoyable for the whole world to watch.
    That isn't the point, what I said was an example. Just because this guy posted something you don't like doesn't mean he can't say it, it's a well known statement and is right.

Member #
    Friends
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinty
    Well, Britain is third most obese country
    britains not a country its england or scotland etc.

but in scotland there giving schools 3 more peroids a week to give people p.e. so we be fit soon.

sorry if this annoyes anyone.
    wii game playing: GH3
    wii friend code:1778 9634 2151 5464
    gh3 code:502628796471

Member #
    Friends
    0000-0000-0000-0000
    Quote Originally Posted by Cpt.McCloud
    That isn't the point, what I said was an example. Just because this guy posted something you don't like doesn't mean he can't say it, it's a well known statement and is right.
    I know I admitted it was a fact. Whatever...I hate these kind of arguements especially if the guy who posted isn't even involved lol.

On topic from here.
    "For remember, fear doesn't exist anywhere except in the mind"

Ads